City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

rastus said:
Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:
Rest easy on Moyes hes a very good manager with the limitations he works within. He was eager for a move though to the trotters and you cant blame him so I think he may be stale this comming season.

Mancini has a pretty good trackrecord when it comes to improving players, he certainly is much better at it than Gollum, time will tell though.

Seriously?? Look Im an Everton fan and realise my club and manager arent overly popular on here. Now for the record I hate Utd and Liverpool and thus loved the fact that you won the league so Ive nothing against your side

However the suggestion that Moyes isnt a good manager and doesnt improve players is utterly laughable. Also the suggestion that Mancini improves players is equally daft. Your club uses a scatter gun approach to transfers. For every one you can say hes improved I could name 2 on massive money who have turned to shit under him. Personally, and I realise my opinion isnt worth very much on here, I think youve got a great side and the weak link is your below par manager. You'll dominate English football inspite of him not because of him

that can't possibly be someone's honest opinion. right?

Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:
SebastianBlue said:
That is frightening, I agree, but this is a bit different. Either the club that has trained him from young age is wrong or the club that has scouted from the outside-looking-in is wrong about his potential. Usually (not always) it is the latter.

But, as I said, I hope he turns out to be a great player.

Mancini has a pretty good trackrecord when it comes to improving players, he certainly is much better at it than Gollum, time will tell though.

Seriously?? Look Im an Everton fan and realise my club and manager arent overly popular on here. Now for the record I hate Utd and Liverpool and thus loved the fact that you won the league so Ive nothing against your side

However the suggestion that Moyes isnt a good manager and doesnt improve players is utterly laughable. Also the suggestion that Mancini improves players is equally daft. Your club uses a scatter gun approach to transfers. For every one you can say hes improved I could name 2 on massive money who have turned to shit under him. Personally, and I realise my opinion isnt worth very much on here, I think youve got a great side and the weak link is your below par manager. You'll dominate English football inspite of him not because of him
Go on then, your two he's made shit for each of:

Lescott
Kompany
Richards
Clichy
De Jong
Barry
Balotelli
Johnson has improved on what we bought

All improved hugely under Mancini

Rammyblues said:
Good replacement for Barry when he finishes in a year or two, insurance policy if NDJ doesn't sign a contract and leaves next year. Maybe his first team appearance may be limited this year but if he improves his time will come, only have to look at the Mancini quotes to know he was one of his singings. If he can play CB that is an added advantage which no doubt Mancini will exploit.
I don't think he plays at all like Barry tbh.

andrewmswift said:
rastus said:
Gareth1979 said:

that can't possibly be someone's honest opinion. right?
Completely mad if so.

bluefandk said:
Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:

Anybody who thinks Gollum is a better maneger than Mancini knows fuck all about football, City play exciting attacking football and Gollums team instruction is " go out and kick the fuck out of them"

Gollum better than Mancini ha ha thats as deluded as the red scousers desperately trying to pretend that King Kenny was better than Mancini.

Are all scousers fuckwits?

No.

Some of them are twats

Rammyblues said:
Good replacement for Barry when he finishes in a year or two, insurance policy if NDJ doesn't sign a contract and leaves next year. Maybe his first team appearance may be limited this year but if he improves his time will come, only have to look at the Mancini quotes to know he was one of his singings. If he can play CB that is an added advantage which no doubt Mancini will exploit.

If he is going to be replacing Barry then he has to work on his passes . Currently his passing skills reminds me of Dejong but he is young and i believe he can improve , However a natural replacement for Barry would have been Sahin but it looks like Mancini has 0% interest in him.

SWP's back said:
Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:

Lescott
Kompany
Richards
Clichy
De Jong
Barry
Balotelli

I'd be tempted to add Silva and Yaya to that list as well.

darylmcfc said:
Eat your words lloydie and The fixer called this in october 2010
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=188188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=188188</a>

Haha, you were wrong then weren't you?

Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:
SebastianBlue said:
That is frightening, I agree, but this is a bit different. Either the club that has trained him from young age is wrong or the club that has scouted from the outside-looking-in is wrong about his potential. Usually (not always) it is the latter.

But, as I said, I hope he turns out to be a great player.

Stop talking shite!!

Mancini has won trophies at every team he has managed and not all of them had money to spend.

Now name the two players he signed on massive money that have been shite?

pudge said:
SWP's back said:
Gareth1979 said:

Lescott
Kompany
Richards
Clichy
De Jong
Barry
Balotelli

I'd be tempted to add Silva and Yaya to that list as well.

Joe Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.