City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

bluefandk said:
Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:
Mancini has a pretty good trackrecord when it comes to improving players, he certainly is much better at it than Gollum, time will tell though.

Seriously?? Look Im an Everton fan and realise my club and manager arent overly popular on here. Now for the record I hate Utd and Liverpool and thus loved the fact that you won the league so Ive nothing against your side

However the suggestion that Moyes isnt a good manager and doesnt improve players is utterly laughable. Also the suggestion that Mancini improves players is equally daft. Your club uses a scatter gun approach to transfers. For every one you can say hes improved I could name 2 on massive money who have turned to shit under him. Personally, and I realise my opinion isnt worth very much on here, I think youve got a great side and the weak link is your below par manager. You'll dominate English football inspite of him not because of him

Anybody who thinks Gollum is a better maneger than Mancini knows fuck all about football, City play exciting attacking football and Gollums team instruction is " go out and kick the fuck out of them"

Gollum better than Mancini ha ha thats as deluded as the red scousers desperately trying to pretend that King Kenny was better than Mancini.

Are all scousers fuckwits?

Are you seriously comparing the 2 sets of circumstances?? Moyes signs a 2M player on 20k a week and we got to make the best of him. Mancini signs 20M players on 160K a week and you then end up paying them to play for someone else. Can you imagine Everton trying to play open free flowing football but withouth a Silve, Yaya, Tevez etc etc.

I understand you people dont like Moyes. Strangely the reason seems to be because he dug his heels in over Lescott and thus got his club more money. You honestly think hes a poor manager doing a poor job though??

Maybe Im wrong about Mancini but Ive seen him admit a few times that he'd got things totally wrong and underestimated team and lets be honest here rich or not hes thrown away 10s if not 100s of millions on completely overrated players. Bought some great 1s too. Its not a skill that though its a scatter gun approach.

Again though I like City (on account you arent Liverpool or Utd) I think youve got a great side, I fully understand that City is a great move for almost any player. I just dont rate your manager and you guys are going to be very very disappointed with Jake Rodwell

Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:
Gareth1979 said:
Seriously?? Look Im an Everton fan and realise my club and manager arent overly popular on here. Now for the record I hate Utd and Liverpool and thus loved the fact that you won the league so Ive nothing against your side

However the suggestion that Moyes isnt a good manager and doesnt improve players is utterly laughable. Also the suggestion that Mancini improves players is equally daft. Your club uses a scatter gun approach to transfers. For every one you can say hes improved I could name 2 on massive money who have turned to shit under him. Personally, and I realise my opinion isnt worth very much on here, I think youve got a great side and the weak link is your below par manager. You'll dominate English football inspite of him not because of him

Anybody who thinks Gollum is a better maneger than Mancini knows fuck all about football, City play exciting attacking football and Gollums team instruction is " go out and kick the fuck out of them"

Gollum better than Mancini ha ha thats as deluded as the red scousers desperately trying to pretend that King Kenny was better than Mancini.

Are you seriously comparing the 2 sets of circumstances?? Moyes signs a 2M player on 20k a week and we got to make the best of him. Mancini signs 20M players on 160K a week and you then end up paying them to play for someone else. Can you imagine Everton trying to play open free flowing football but withouth a Silve, Yaya, Tevez etc etc.

I understand you people dont like Moyes. Strangely the reason seems to be because he dug his heels in over Lescott and thus got his club more money. You honestly think hes a poor manager doing a poor job though??

Maybe Im wrong about Mancini but Ive seen him admit a few times that he'd got things totally wrong and underestimated team and lets be honest here rich or not hes thrown away 10s if not 100s of millions on completely overrated players. Bought some great 1s too. Its not a skill that though its a scatter gun approach.

Again though I like City (on account you arent Liverpool or Utd) I think youve got a great side, I fully understand that City is a great move for almost any player. I just dont rate your manager and you guys are going to be very very disappointed with Jake Rodwell

i didn't know mark hughes was a synonym for roberto mancini

what money has he wasted. go on, spell it out.

Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:
SebastianBlue said:
That is frightening, I agree, but this is a bit different. Either the club that has trained him from young age is wrong or the club that has scouted from the outside-looking-in is wrong about his potential. Usually (not always) it is the latter.

But, as I said, I hope he turns out to be a great player.

Mancini has a pretty good trackrecord when it comes to improving players, he certainly is much better at it than Gollum, time will tell though.

24809699.jpg

Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:
Gareth1979 said:

Who the fuck is this clown? I think he's getting Mark Hughes mixed up with Mancini and making an absolute tit of himself.

Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:
Gareth1979 said:

What players is it that he has thrown away hundreds of millions on?

Those players were all signed by Hughes, you clearly dont know what you are talking about.

And yes Gollum is a shit maneger playing with shit tactics a club like Everton deserves better.

KinkladzeNo10 said:
Young, English Bobby will make him 10 times the player he was at everton!

Leaving Cloggerton will be good for his career.

None of that long ball kick anything that moves shite at our place.

Good move for the lad...

SWP's back said:
Gareth1979 said:
bluefandk said:

Go on then, your two he's made shit for each of:

Lescott
Kompany
Richards
Clichy
De Jong
Barry
Balotelli
Johnson has improved on what we bought

All improved hugely under Mancini

He hasnt improved Lescott. Lescott has finally got back to where he was at Everton. He was a great player for us. Same with Richards. His form has finally returned. Balotelli. God knows what I make of him. Hes mental. Utterly brilliant 1 minute then uttely average the next. Your manager certainly isnt able to control him (although in fairness Im not sure anyone could) De Jong yes. Brilliant player. Clichy good season playing in a side that can defend. A better player?? At his age?? Maybe.

Theres a massive list of players on massive money who came for massive fees who are rotting now because you cannt shift them. I know you can afford it but with a great manager you shouldnt have to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.