City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

krol78 said:
alky313 said:
krol78 said:
He's not good enough and we all know it. Roberto wanted de rossi and this is what he's been given. Only here to make up the 8 home grown player rule when he turns 22.

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm --

He's not good enough and we all know it. Roberto wanted de rossi and this is what he's been given. Only here to make up the 8 home grown player rule when he turns 22.

So I guess we don't need Rodwell, even though we have to fill a homegrown rule...

Clearly de Rossi would help us with that. Fucking WUM.
Our youth should progress naturally into 1st team. Thats all stopped. Spend money on class not benchers
So the club shouldn't also spend money on potential?

krol78 said:
alky313 said:
krol78 said:

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm --

So I guess we don't need Rodwell, even though we have to fill a homegrown rule...

Our youth should progress naturally into 1st team. Thats all stopped. Spend money on class not benchers
Agreed I honestly can't believe we have just spent 15m whatever it is, when it could of gone towards a world class player that is going to start. What's the point in having a youth team. This signing is only going to effect players like razak & Suarez development into the first team.

Ireland_for_pm said:
krol78 said:
alky313 said:

Agreed I honestly can't believe we have just spent 15m whatever it is, when it could of gone towards a world class player that is going to start. What's the point in having a youth team. This signing is only going to effect players like razak & Suarez development into the first team.
could be one of those signing that we just never get to see in the 1st team, money wasted for me. Iwill be happy to be proved wrong but i`m totally baffled by this transfer.

Ireland_for_pm said:
krol78 said:
alky313 said:

What world class player is going to unseat anyone in our squad and is also available in the market for £35m?

The finished product that so many of us want costs £60m. Roma stated recently that de Rossi is a €100m player... Unless you really want to pay £32m for Javi Martinez... In which we'd be banking on potential as well.

ballinio said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
krol78 said:
could be one of those signing that we just never get to see in the 1st team, money wasted for me. Iwill be happy to be proved wrong but i`m totally baffled by this transfer.

could potentially be a future england midfielder, who has shown so much potential at everton when hes played. Most people seem to be moaning on here because its not what they imagined ie fifa 13- lets sign messi and ronaldo. Hes gonna be a city great

Ireland_for_pm said:
krol78 said:
alky313 said:

2008 youth cup winners, great little team, no chance of development. If we don't give them a chance, nobody will come here in the future. Thats my worry. No need to attack opinion that dont match your own kid...<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
krol78 said:
alky313 said:

I believe its obvious this toffee reserve is not and will not be good enough. Ross barkley has potential...

krol78 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
krol78 said:
2008 youth cup winners, great little team, no chance of development. If we don't give them a chance, nobody will come here in the future. Thats my worry. No need to attack opinion that dont match your own kid...
"If I can, I give young players a chance. I was just 16 when I first played in Serie A. "
Mancini obviously has enough faith in our younger players to give them the time he did in pre season, and if he feels they're good enough and ready for the league then I'm sure he'll give them a chance.

Rodwell is 21, good enough and prem proven with bags of potential so the least you could do is give him a chance as well.<br /><br />-- Aug 14th, '12, 23:16 --<br /><br />
krol78 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
krol78 said:
2008 youth cup winners, great little team, no chance of development. If we don't give them a chance, nobody will come here in the future. Thats my worry. No need to attack opinion that dont match your own kid...

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm --

pudge said:
krol78 said:
I believe its obvious this toffee reserve is not and will not be good enough. Ross barkley has potential...
You can make that sound decision and comparison after Barkley's 6 games?

Why aren't you our manager?

Either krol is an Evertonian on the wind up, or a rag who is dissapointed we nicked a player who they could of got for a good price, instead of chasing Moura and RvP.

krol78 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
krol78 said:

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm --

pudge said:
krol78 said:

We've been the breadwinners of the youth transfer market for the past 18 months. Building world class youth facilities and helped pioneer a Euro Youth CL. The favt is we are light in players aged 20-23.

carlos92 said:
Either krol is an Evertonian on the wind up, or a rag who is dissapointed we nicked a player who they could of got for a good price, instead of chasing Moura and RvP.

think hes a city fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.