City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

I've genuinely seen a lot of Rodwell and I can't believe we are signing him. It's absolutely absurd. Honestly it's moment like this when you realize we are successful because we spend so much money on so many players, that some will be brilliant. Please don't tell me to give him and chance of that he has great potential as it's bollocks. His game is so basic int's unbelievable. He's not good enough for Everton in my opinion. Waste of money.

Marvin said:
arthur said:
In a fully fit Everton squad he would not be picked, he'd be on the bench, well behind Fellaini and even Darren Gibson, if Everton get anything like the rumoured £20m it will be regarded as a bigger steal than getting £24m for Lescott who was worth about £10m .
Rubbish. 1-2 years ago he was one of the hottest young players in english football

Look what happened to Micah Richards. At that age you can have a bad season and come back again. great talent.

To be honest hes not had a good season. Hes been hyped by Ferguson and Wenger for 1 off games and even the Everton fans who love him would talk about potential rather than any performances. I think the World have been dupped into believing hes a future star because Wenger and Ferguson said its so (without ever making a bid)

Notice people on here thinking its not a good signing. The kids got serious potential. He will be playing with yaya toure, David silva, Samir nasri, these are world class players who will bring his game onto a new level, and that's discounting what Mancini can do for him. Look at zabaleta, Richards, clichy these players are now better players because of Mancini.

ForzaMancini said:
Massively underwhelmed. 15 million for a player who has being average in his whole career, as well as suffering from injury problems? No thanks, would rather we just doubled it and went in for De Rossi or Martinez.
Neither who want to leave their country of birth or play for us. We could offer 200 billion they will still stay where they want to be

Mancini will be fuming about this. This has Marwood panic buy all over it,

bluemiester said:
I've genuinely seen a lot of Rodwell and I can't believe we are signing him. It's absolutely absurd. Honestly it's moment like this when you realize we are successful because we spend so much money on so many players, that some will be brilliant. Please don't tell me to give him and chance of that he has great potential as it's bollocks. His game is so basic int's unbelievable. He's not good enough for Everton in my opinion. Waste of money.

So you wont even bother giving him a chance even though he is our player now. Good supporting there

pml79 said:
thinkin he is goin to be mainly used as centre half rather than mid field prob means savic out on loan now
Ah so the "weakness to weakness" strategy. Champions are built of such moves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.