City and Arsenal After £25 Million Gourcuff - L'Equipe

Thaksinssoldier said:
Kroenke wont own arsenal,expect his money pulled soon.

American football is my sport of expertise and I know his aim is to buy the St Louis Rams and relocate them to Los Angeles.For 2 years he's been sat on the NFL panel who is deciding the best course of action for putting a franchise into LA.Thats his aim.He also isnt allowed to own multiple sports businesses according to NFL owners rules so is selling all his teams in order to comply so he can purhase the Rams.

So Arsenal is lost right now in limbo.

Completely off topic, but why do the NFL continue to chase the LA franchise when it completely failed when they had both the Rams and the Raiders?

Thaksinssoldier said:

American football is my sport of expertise and I know his aim is to buy the St Louis Rams and relocate them to Los Angeles.For 2 years he's been sat on the NFL panel who is deciding the best course of action for putting a franchise into LA.Thats his aim.He also isnt allowed to own multiple sports businesses according to NFL owners rules so is selling all his teams in order to comply so he can purhase the Rams.

Aren`t the glaziers involved in something in tampa mate?

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Aren`t the glaziers involved in something in tampa mate?

Aye. I thought the NFL rules were that you couldn't own another team in the same area i.e. if he owns the St. Louis Rams he cant also set up an MLS team in that city or state

banbury_blue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Completely off topic, but why do the NFL continue to chase the LA franchise when it completely failed when they had both the Rams and the Raiders?

they have a new 75k stadium on the verge of being built and is the 2nd biggest city in the country. There are enough NFL franchises struggling with attendances that a number of them could be moved to LA and would probably thrive.

Andouble said:
banbury_blue said:

they have a new 75k stadium on the verge of being built and is the 2nd biggest city in the country. There are enough NFL franchises struggling with attendances that a number of them could be moved to LA and would probably thrive.

Its going to be Jacksonville. I live in Florida its a wide known rumor that they cant sell tickets in a small market, so they want to move to LA.

Good answer Andouble.Jacksonville is the most likely but not for sale..so Kroenke wants to buy St Louis.LA is just waiting to happen,lets not forget college football at USC is raking it in right now,and the NFL wants that money.

Tampa is a different arrangement as the family has spilt the businesses..so Ari(could have wrong name but the dad) Glazer owns Tampa fully and the sons own the sports management company who own the rags.Kroenke is giving teams to family members to do similar to an extent but the fact is he cant afford this so will have to sell.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Good answer Andouble.Jacksonville is the most likely but not for sale..so Kroenke wants to buy St Louis.LA is just waiting to happen,lets not forget college football at USC is raking it in right now,and the NFL wants that money.

Tampa is a different arrangement as the family has spilt the businesses..so Ari(could have wrong name but the dad) Glazer owns Tampa fully and the sons own the sports management company who own the rags.Kroenke is giving teams to family members to do similar to an extent but the fact is he cant afford this so will have to sell.

yes. I think the rule is that an owner can't own teams in various cities. He owns the Rapids of MLS, Avalanche of NHL, and Nuggets of NBA. Technically he has to 'sell' them to buy the St. Louis Rams, but I'm pretty sure all he plans on doing is putting those teams in his kids names.<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 12:38 pm --<br /><br />but to get back on topic, please sign this lad up, Roberto.

im worred that we will miss out on both yaay toure and gourcuff and end up with just milner

id have either of those over milner

I know yaya isnt probably as creative in a clever way as gourcuff or milner but his box to box ability is better than either.

and gourcuff reminds me of fabregas and certainly looks a better option than milner in a creative sense.

so for me both these players should (and hopefully are) our targets instead of milner....unless we are going for all 3!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.