City and Arsenal After £25 Million Gourcuff - L'Equipe

He is such a promising talent letting him go to arsenal would be very costly to our chances
SIGN HIM UP

ifiwasarichfan said:
Just this very second Ballague has said on sky news that Barca are offering 30M - 35M for Cesc. I think that's peanuts, but if true it doesn't leave Arsene much leeway if a bidding war develops between us and them over Gourcoff.

I also think after following all the threads that for most City fans Gourcoff is the one who seems to tick all the boxes even more so than Hamsek and Ozil - I would be delighted with any of the three and you can throw in Milner as well.

Could be wrong but I doubt Wenger will bid higher than 20m for a player.

I expect them to go for Arteta if Cesc leaves.

Ntini77 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Just this very second Ballague has said on sky news that Barca are offering 30M - 35M for Cesc. I think that's peanuts, but if true it doesn't leave Arsene much leeway if a bidding war develops between us and them over Gourcoff.

I also think after following all the threads that for most City fans Gourcoff is the one who seems to tick all the boxes even more so than Hamsek and Ozil - I would be delighted with any of the three and you can throw in Milner as well.

On the money there Ntini, also wtf is it the top clubs like barca get players for a decent price infact thats a steal for cesc imo. We would be paying 60 mill all day.

The Fixer said:
Ntini77 said:

On the money there Ntini, also wtf is it the top clubs like barca get players for a decent price infact thats a steal for cesc imo. We would be paying 60 mill all day.

The 'city price' unfortunately.

30m for one of the best midfielders in the game is certainly a steal.

if we could only sign one player this summer, for me it would be him. Our 2 biggest weaknesses is CM/AM and LB. I reckon if we add a lad like Gourcuff, someone who is already a fantastic talent, will probably be starting for one of the 5-10 best international teams in the World Cup, and would be playing in his prime with us it would catapult us to the top.

Sure, we can strengthen a lot of the other positions, but this is a position that we have no one in.

Would rather have him than Gerrard, Milner, or any of the other midfielders we've been linked with, though I'm sure when it's done and dusted we'll have at least 2 new midfielders by September 1.

I honestly dont know if Wenger even wants gourcuff , but if it was between us he would choose us. You would offer him the better deal, but with him being french and us having diaby, nasri, sagna, clichy, gallas and the god in french fotball wenger hehe. But we also signed chammakh, who is his best friend outside fotball

kiiiki said:
I honestly dont know if Wenger even wants gourcuff , but if it was between us he would choose us. You would offer him the better deal, but with him being french and us having diaby, nasri, sagna, clichy, gallas and the god in french fotball wenger hehe. But we also signed chammakh, who is his best friend outside fotball

Wenger was put off Gourcuff when watching one of his dvd's he noticed something, paused the frame and got his extra special glasses out and his worse fears were confirmed that there were sign's on the freeze frame that Yoann has already been through puberty.

Arsene vowed never to use that particular agent to acquire dvd's from again and will instead scour southern france for a cheap bottle of red and a great u15 goalkeeper to take the No 1 shirt at the Emirates this summer.

hello said:
kiiiki said:

Wenger was put off Gourcuff when watching one of his dvd's he noticed something, paused the frame and got his extra special glasses out and his worse fears were confirmed that there were sign's on the freeze frame that Yoann has already been through puberty.

Funny as fuck mate

kiiiki said:

to be honest id love to see this kid in english football, whoever he signed for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.