City and West Ham fans

Top day out. Must admit when they ran on the pitch I thought it would me a massacre. Outstanding respect shown by them, unbelievable experience leaving the stadium. Normally frightened for you life, but friendship, buying us beers - an an amazing day that will stay with me until my passing.
I remember as they advanced being at the front & shouting stand your ground lads as I slowly moved backwards, creeping higher up the terracing,

Yes, but don't let that allow you to feel like you can walk about freely away at theirs singing City songs as one of our fans was stabbed there a few years back outside a chippy.

Long before 2012, wasn't it. Early 90s,when they got relegated at Maine Road (younger BMers, ask your dads), and they brought thousands down from the north east that day.

Or is my memory finally giving up the battle?
3-2 to us but an unbelievable atmosphere especially when Gabbiadini put them in front

Long before 2012, wasn't it. Early 90s,when they got relegated at Maine Road (younger BMers, ask your dads), and they brought thousands down from the north east that day.

Or is my memory finally giving up the battle?
That result also meant we finished above the rags for the first time years !!!

Then they went and won the cup winners cup the week after cnuts !!!

Yes, but don't let that allow you to feel like you can walk about freely away at theirs singing City songs as one of our fans was stabbed there a few years back outside a chippy.
Also recall one of theirs got seriously attacked outside the Etihad a few years ago. That didn’t go down well with a lot of Blues.

I remember as they advanced being at the front & shouting stand your ground lads as I slowly moved backwards, creeping higher up the terracing,
Even a copper at the front had a hammers badge
I fully anticipated them coming over the fence
Glad they didn’t
I seem to remember them diving loyal supports to us - albeit I seem to remover there was a small mathematical possibility we would stay up. Sadly we didn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.