City and WWE

They always talk about little girls being shown distorted images that give them an unrealistic body image.

Meanwhile, me and my friends grew up watching this guy.

images

Aye "genetic." Haha. I watched a video about him recently about how he switched character. I never knew he used to be a pretty straight-laced all-American wrestler.
Yeah. Him and his brother both wrestled at the university of Michigan and their fir gimmick were the tag team Steiner brothers. They wore their Michigan jackets to the ring and were pretty straight forward performers. Scott turned into big poppa pump after roiding out for two years and that was all she wrote! Bron Breaker is Rick Steiners son

Body image in the media is absolutely a thing for guys too.
Well yeah. Certainly now, but I don't remember it being a huge thing when I was growing up before social media, despite stuff like wrestling. I mean there were some people who were into body building, and obviously the roid heads with body image issues, but those were both niche things. It's exploded in recent years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.