City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Could do with one out towards Crewe, lots of us on that route, I'm in Sandbach along with quite a few more.

Pain in the arse getting home after night games as train at 10 05, which you can't get, then next one 11 35, hence I don't do night games. Fortunately Brentford is 7 30 ko so should be OK to go.
Could you ”park and ride” and use one of the buses?

Is it?

What about people who don't drive/have access to a car and have to get a train/tram to the ground

If one of those bus routes go near their houses(and loads on here have already said it does) then surely it's quicker and more convenient for them
It seems expensive to me. Aren't all bus fares supposed to be £2 in GM now?

I am the last stop before the Etihad on route 7. Do.I risk wating for the bus and it arrives full so I have to leg it to Woodsmoor train station or just go straight to the train as usual.
That’s going to be a problem, I wonder if buying a ticket in advance could be brought in to guarantee you get on, im don’t think it would be to hard to setup just go into your city account and pre purchase for the route you want. Imagine though if it ends up with all over 65s they’d make nothing, ha ha.

Are they going to put the Tuck Shop at the back (of the bus) like they used do with the Train Specials?

I remember queuing for ages only to eventually find out everything had been robbed.

I am the last stop before the Etihad on route 7. Do.I risk wating for the bus and it arrives full so I have to leg it to Woodsmoor train station or just go straight to the train as usual.
I was thinking similar. I recently moved from Whaley Bridge to Hazel Grove (both rammed with regular blues), but neither are on the route.
However, I suspect the return journey will prove to be far more popular.

so 17 routes I'm translating to 17 buses, 70 seater buses, so that 1,190 people. It's a good start, think I'm on route 8
I think they’ll need at least 50 buses full to make any meaningful impact. but it’s a start, one from rammy or bury and I’m in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.