City are the neutrals' favourites

kun said:
sapper said:
Stockport mackem said:
Bobby C had gone for years before you wheeled him and his dodgy comments out, I live in hope that Davey will turn up.

Great to see people revelling in our supposed demise

Seen it all before pal

MUFC - Hated, adored, but never ignored
Mostly this one mate.

Nah all three mate

dependent on view point

Don't care anyway

Living in north London, I know lots of Arsenal and Spurs fans. I'd say the arsenal fans are spilt between City and Liverpool. There seems more bitterness from them over our money than other football supporters but they're struggling as they don't like the scousers. Most spurs fans I know prefer city to win it as they really don't like pool. As for the rest definitely a city bias.

mscenterh750 said:
bluemoon73 said:
Yorkshire said:
Can't speak for anyone else but from my own experience Liverpool did seem to be the neutrals favourites. For the obvious reasons e.g. "Liverpool have built a team the honest way"

Aw, did the red top newspapers tell you to think that?
So it is true that Yorkshire folk are thick. Not Goughie are you?.

Guessing it's "yorkshire jimi", thick in th'ead, strong in th'arm

sapper said:
kun said:
sapper said:
Great to see people revelling in our supposed demise

Seen it all before pal

MUFC - Hated, adored, but never ignored
Mostly this one mate.

Nah all three mate

dependent on view point

Don't care anyway

Well you've been well and truly ignored by the top six all season pal. And you'll be ignored on the last day of the season by the supporters of every other club in the world.

Infirmus Cygnus said:
City may be some neutral's favourites, but others can't stand us since we got bought from Frankie Shinawatra (fucking great job he made of running Thailand too). The bitterness came from envy because we have rich investors and haven't relied on a bank roll made from overseas revenue generation selling replica kits made by fingerless orphans in the Far East - sold to other orphans in the Far East and Africa. Took some stick in a pub from some twatting Tyke in West Cuntshire becoz we had just come into shedloads of money and it was ruining football. That was before Bobby had been appointed.

We will become despised over time if we cotinue winning things, it's the natural order.

United have been ruining it for decades on that basis, so just stay true to the City creed. We are guaranteed to fuck it up. Christ we couldn't even manage to emerge as runners up this year to the saintly Liverpool who deserve nothing but rose petals and the love of the nation.

I know what you mean cos I still hate Villa cos of that rich bastard Randy Werner ruining football

I have two mates who are cousins and Chelsea Season Ticket Holders. One goes to every game home, away, europe the lot. Spends a fortune and hasn't missed a match for over thirty years. Anyway he text me last night telling me everyone he knows in London who isn't a Liverpool fan wants City to win it. And I quote him 'even the cockney mancs I know want you to win it mate'. I think those of over a certain age remember how insufferable Liverpool fans were for years and years and years.

Blue Streak said:
I have two mates who are cousins and Chelsea Season Ticket Holders. One goes to every game home, away, europe the lot. Spends a fortune and hasn't missed a match for over thirty years. Anyway he text me last night telling me everyone he knows in London who isn't a Liverpool fan wants City to win it. And I quote him 'even the cockney mancs I know want you to win it mate'. I think those of over a certain age remember how insufferable Liverpool fans were for years and years and years.

and this year

sapper said:
As a Red

I don't know one ( Proper) United fan who doesn't want city to win the league instead of the dippers

For them to win the league is unthinkable. A horrible and odious football club and set of fans the media love in that would follow a Liverpool win would be vomit inducing.

I also get that from supporters of other clubs on my travels

Anyway hope you win the league

Very interesting! Cheers Red

aguero93:20 said:
remember arthur mann said:
Latest rag one doing the rounds, "What's it like spending all that money and only winning one league title and a couple of cups"!
Most successful club in England over the last 4 years.
Ask them how it feels spending £83m on transfers and still dropping from 1st to 7th because all their decent players are now past it and the only manager to bring them any success in the last 40 years has gone.

Well said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.