"City Are ****"

Absolutely Yawnsome

If its a rag telling you that you may want to remind them that they set up exactly the same way at eastlands with the same result so that must make them sh1t also.

If its anyone else tell em to look at the table

That was the worst performance this season, fans paying to go there and watch, deserve better,bobby manc was happy with his point but i certainly wasnt. Just watch Sundays game he will give the FA cup away because all he is interested in is finishing in the top four,then being hailed a redeemer, hes got to get a grip!!!

robo the blue said:
get a grip!!!
Why don't you do that.

2nd. Europa League knock out phase with ease. Already confirmed a strongish side for the Cup tie. 5th best scoring record in the league. Best defensive record in the league. Highest New Year position for decades.

We woman and moan at LOADS of teams who come and play at the CoMS exactly how we played at the Emirates last night. The biggest jibe we have is that the opposition is too shit and too scared to come and have a real go at us. So why is it alright that we do it at Arsenal? I've never seen a team win the title and play like that at title rivals home grounds.

danburge82 said:
We woman and moan at LOADS of teams who come and play at the CoMS exactly how we played at the Emirates last night. The biggest jibe we have is that the opposition is too shit and too scared to come and have a real go at us. So why is it alright that we do it at Arsenal? I've never seen a team win the title and play like that at title rivals home grounds.

We played the same tactics at Chelsea last season and scored four

Viva Rivaldo said:
Just reply with "haters gonna hate".

Works for me.

Requires a certain Je ne c'est smag that I'd rather we not foster.

We went and got a point, we didn't lose and we're not here to entertain the opposition. Ask them if they enjoyed our football over the last 6 weeks and why they'll be watching us for the next 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.