City being underestimated again ?

paulchapo said:
Last season we won it by two points in spite of losing twice to Chelsea and only taking one point off victimpool.We also missed our captain and top goalscorer who were absent for long periods.Add to that a new manager not used to the premier league and bedding new players in and you can see how much better we should be next season.Add a couple of top players and retain the ones we have and the rest will be playing catch up.

We took 3 points off Victimpool, mate. Morally, of course, we got none.

sir baconface said:
paulchapo said:
Last season we won it by two points in spite of losing twice to Chelsea and only taking one point off victimpool.We also missed our captain and top goalscorer who were absent for long periods.Add to that a new manager not used to the premier league and bedding new players in and you can see how much better we should be next season.Add a couple of top players and retain the ones we have and the rest will be playing catch up.

No we didn't. We won at home and lost away.

sir baconface said:
paulchapo said:

Ahh yes 2-1 at our place,bloody old age i thought it was a draw,lol!

stony said:
sir baconface said:
paulchapo said:

Yeah.. 3 points..

adrianr said:
stony said:
sir baconface said:

Yeah.. 3 points..

Surely losing the return fixture cancels it out. Otherwise you could just as easily say Liverpool took 3 points of us.

in the run in we showed imo what a fantastic team we really are,and imo will continue in the same pattern of play,and imo we will be a little bit better than we finished last season,i know we let ourselves down a little at the start of last season with some very poor defensive displays,but as the season went on we got better and better.

in my eyes we are favs,and if everybody stays fit or fitter than last season then we will walk oit,there was a stat somewhere which said ,silva,yaya,komps and aguero played so many minutes alltogther and it was really low,imagine what it would be like if our top notch players didn't get injured.

so I think we will win the league by 5 points this season,chelsea will be second,united third and arsenal 4th

Same as last year.

All year it was "Mourinho is the best manager, so Chelsea will win it" and "Liverpool have Suarez, so Liverpool will win it". I couldn't give a shit to be honest.

Come August when Agüero, Silva, Touré, Kompany and Zabaleta role up and start dismantling teams once again, we will know who are favourites.

I just laugh at how underrated our squad is by our rivals. Jovetic and Fernando would walk in to any of our rivals first teams yet they will have to do everything possible to get in ours.

God help European football should we sign Mangala or Benetia.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Chelsea are favourites
How and why?

Lampard and Cole have left.

Fàbregas is a top player but a player who doesn't fit the Mourinho mould. It's a perplexing transfer.

Costa is the player they needed but they still have no one else up front apart from Hazard.

Liverpool without Suarez will be a good team but never a great team.

United have spent £60 million an a teenager and an unknown midfielder from Spain.

Arsenal have their thumb up their arse.

It boggles my mind how we are anything but favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.