City being underestimated again ?

razman said:
Just going the football websites, "opinion" polls ,Chelsea seem to be the fav. with even liverpool 2nd favorites. It will ofcourse be more in focus after the WC

Betting sites are having 2nd fav. after Chelsea , and being champions it seems a bit odd

but if we keep under the radar again (for off field activities) , i am confident with the smart signings by Txiki , the "quiet " man can lead us to the title again !
Il take a back seat then come good at the right time been there done that .
Let the pressure lie at someone else's door again.
I,e, dippers and special one.

stony said:
adrianr said:
stony said:
No we didn't. We won at home and lost away.

Yeah.. 3 points..

Surely losing the return fixture cancels it out. Otherwise you could just as easily say Liverpool took 3 points of us.

3 of our total points for the season were from beating them. 3 of their total points were won off us. That's how the league table works.

Chelsea's weakness last season was up front- they now have Costa, personally I don't think he'll be as good as he was for AM. But that signing is enough to convince people.

Rags will be like Liverpool with no European footy to worry about - If Van Gall gets his signings right they could definately be the dark horses.

Liverpool look like they will lose suarez - he's a massive miss - it will depend who they replace him with.

City have fernando who sounds like a real good signing but i see his additional defensive qualities being more needed in CL. The CB signig will either make us fantastic if we get it right or may just make the difference the other ay if we get it wrong. Mangala at 23 and a bit raw is a definate gamble here. If we keep MDM then we know we have a reasonable stand in - biggest worry for me is world cup with Aguero and komps struggling with niggly injuries. But Jovetic will be like a new signing.

onceabluealways said:
Chelsea's weakness last season was up front- they now have Costa, personally I don't think he'll be as good as he was for AM. But that signing is enough to convince people.

Rags will be like Liverpool with no European footy to worry about - If Van Gall gets his signings right they could definately be the dark horses.

Liverpool look like they will lose suarez - he's a massive miss - it will depend who they replace him with.

City have fernando who sounds like a real good signing but i see his additional defensive qualities being more needed in CL. The CB signig will either make us fantastic if we get it right or may just make the difference the other ay if we get it wrong. Mangala at 23 and a bit raw is a definate gamble here. If we keep MDM then we know we have a reasonable stand in - biggest worry for me is world cup with Aguero and komps struggling with niggly injuries. But Jovetic will be like a new signing.

i`m not worried about the rags they wont finish in the top 3.

r.soleofsalford said:
onceabluealways said:

Hope they aren't in the top 4

forgot Arse - if they sign a couple of quality players they'll be in there fighting

Followed the link to sadcafe - got as far as page one line two "the plaything of some billionaire "and gave up.
It is staring them in the face , and has been for some time now , and yet they still don't get it .
Is it wilful ignorance or just a total inability or desire to accept the painfully obvious?

onceabluealways said:
r.soleofsalford said:
onceabluealways said:

Hope they aren't in the top 4

forgot Arse - if they sign a couple of quality players they'll be in there fighting

us and chelsea, liverpool and arsenal are strengthening shaw and this herrara (SP) wont have made enough difference.

Bodicoteblue said:
Followed the link to sadcafe - got as far as page one line two "the plaything of some billionaire "and gave up.
It is staring them in the face , and has been for some time now , and yet they still don't get it .
Is it wilful ignorance or just a total inability or desire to accept the painfully obvious?
A combination of all three, mate.

Really can not see it being close next season City will win it in a canter by 7/10 points like they should have done last year, Pellegrini is one year wiser and we won't make the same mistakes again losing to Villa Cardiff Sunderland and those type of teams, plus a fit Jovetic will add to our forward power and Fernando will make us at least 10 goals better defensively so sit back and enjoy one of the most one sided title wins in history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.