City charge £2130 for kids to meet their stars (Hospitality & Tickets inc)

The prices are obscene no matter how you look at it. If people can afford it it and are prepared to pay it - then fine.
But for me those prices are immoral.
If I won the lottery, I could never pay that much for a match ticket.

Reactions: PPT
Exactly. Let’s not mention that it includes many other benefits including a 5 course meal. It’s really for parents who can take their kids along and there’s something for everyone. If you can afford it great but why do press have to make out it’s only us - & that our charges are a disgrace when they’re lower than charges made by lesser teams
Clear and organised..

First world problems if you ask me.

One parent was quoted as saying “the cost would prevent her 14 year old Sky blues mad daughter from meeting Erling Haaland.”
My City mad 10 year old son has a season ticket that costs me £180 and he’s quite content watching the matches, and not meeting the players afterwards.

I think the £45 general admission price for kids is a much bigger scandal, that seems to get ignored.

One parent was quoted as saying “the cost would prevent her 14 year old Sky blues mad daughter from meeting Erling Haaland.”
My City mad 10 year old son has a season ticket that costs me £180 and he’s quite content watching the matches, and not meeting the players afterwards.

I think the £45 general admission price for kids is a much bigger scandal, that seems to get ignored.
WOW is it really that much nowadays for a kiddie for a match day ? It seems that a Season Ticket is great value for money though.

WOW is it really that much nowadays for a kiddie for a match day ? It seems that a Season Ticket is great value for money though.
For the category A games it is.

Season tickets are good value for those of us lucky enough to have one. Try getting your hands on one nowadays though.

I think this recent story sums things up beautifully...

Newcastle used to charge just to be a mascot as part of a similar hospitality package, so this kid saved up all his Xmas and Birthday money. Now his dad's complaining that they've changed the rules and made it a free ballot. Apparently his dream has been shattered, because he isn't allowed to spend £1500 to guarantee being a mascot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.