City charge £2130 for kids to meet their stars (Hospitality & Tickets inc)

Bet they didn't mention that they give away meet and greets, player mascots, sign shirts etc etc for competition prizes at the kids fan zone, me and my lad won a power shot competition at kids zone and got to meet the players after the game a few years ago.

Just read this in the Sunday Mirror and its not in the sports section but main pages.
Shows a picture of Bernie signing autographs with fans and the headlines "Man City make a £2k signing, Matchday charge for kids to meet Aces".
In the write up it then states "City`s Autograph package includes match day tickets, a drinks reception and a five course meal".
Quite a lengthy article and also says that Arsenal charge £9100 and other top clubs charge over £4000 for matchday packages.
Hey but fuck it lets go gung ho for the treble winners as it makes us the twats even more from Mums and Dads complaining.
The good old media.
I stopped reading when the writer stated that we were owned by a Saudi billionaire! How do these people get jobs?

It is the top end package in the tunnel club called the "Autograph Package", you get a personal photographer for the day plus the rest of the top end tunnel club perks. It isn't just to get a few autographs.

Could be true at any Premier League club but let’s have another dig at City. Pathetic.

City don't charge for mascot applicants like other premier league clubs do, sounds like another shot and miss.

Someone paying through the nose for their sprog to experience a closer view of the game isn't exploitation, charging mascots is.

ScreenShot Tool -20230917171503.png

It was 1s/6d (71/2p) to watch City when I was a kid, although to be fair it didn't involve meeting David (Waggy) Wagstaffe or Cliff Sear afterwards, unless you waited outside the main entrance for their autograph.

The hotdogs were good though.

Bet they didn't mention that they give away meet and greets, player mascots, sign shirts etc etc for competition prizes at the kids fan zone, me and my lad won a power shot competition at kids zone and got to meet the players after the game a few years ago.
We could have done with you in the first half yesterday ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.