City charge £2130 for kids to meet their stars (Hospitality & Tickets inc)

It's the same as concert tickets.
Years ago you.could stand outside the back stage door and get an autograph or a photo before or after the gig (and no, I never did that) where as now the artists are whisked inside by security and for a fee which rises depending on the popularity of the artist, you can pay extra for a "meet n greet" selfie and autograph.
Multi millionaires charging £150 plus for a selfie.....

If people want to spend that sort of money then I`m not knocking it and yes its a teaser for any youngster ... a football feast or a burger ?
It’s the pressure on parents to find the money when kids have been on Kyle’s birthday…

We had them at home where someone else’s mum would be roped in to help make burgers etc. Sega Master System etc.

For the category A games it is.

Season tickets are good value for those of us lucky enough to have one. Try getting your hands on one nowadays though.
Yes I was quite fortunate to have one for donkeys years but had to give mine up two seasons ago due to health problems.
I gather there is a massive waiting list nowadays. Never a problem at Maine Road was it. Sometimes you could get a bloody game if you turned up early. ;)

It’s the pressure on parents to find the money when kids have been on Kyle’s birthday…

We had them at home where someone else’s mum would be roped in to help make burgers etc. Sega Master System etc.
Very true and some parents are always wanting to "outdo" the other mothers parties. Money does talk ... unfortunately and not always for the right reasons.
Eeee when I wur a kid ..... ;)

Yes I was quite fortunate to have one for donkeys years but had to give mine up two seasons ago due to health problems.
I gather there is a massive waiting list nowadays. Never a problem at Maine Road was it. Sometimes you could get a bloody game if you turned up early. ;)
It actually was a problem at Maine Road albeit only in the last couple of seasons when a waiting list was introduced.

Not really, everyone who has a Matchday Cityzen membership is on a waiting list - whether they want a season ticket or not.
Interesting. I don’t even hold that at the moment!

God, I used to go to 25 - 30 matches a season. It’s amazing how quickly you can slip out of the habit of going.

Good to see PL clubs looking out for the young local kids from low income backgrounds isn’t it?

Bunch of money grabbing wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.