City charged by FA for failing to control players against Spurs

I thought given the circumstances our players were quite restrained. I mean seriously, how do they expect players in such a highly charged tight game to respond to a decision that's potentially cost us the winner?

It might be just me but I’m not sure what the city players did so wrong? They surrounded the ref like happens multiple times in most games every week, over every manner of decision.

As for people concerned about a Haaland ban - why? Genuinely can’t see what was so shocking about his behaviour.
People seem to forget that Haaland is a winner and honest pro.
When he got fouled he didn't do a Salah of Fernandes and roll and roll about.
He got up to try and help us find a winner.
The ref sided with this but then saw we could be in for a winner and called it back.
I love Haaland for fuming about it

Arteta had his meltdown after Newcastle loss on 4th of November and still not handed a punishment for it.
we have this and have until the 7th to reply to the charge.

I thought given the circumstances our players were quite restrained. I mean seriously, how do they expect players in such a highly charged tight game to respond to a decision that's potentially cost us the winner?
As I suggested earlier, with a wry smile, a shrug of the shoulders in full knowledge that the next VAR decision in either box will be viewed by a panel of pathologists and forensic scientists with a nailed on positive decision for the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.