City charged by FA for failing to control players against Spurs

The Major mistake by the referee should be taken into account when the City players kicked off.
It was a Big mistake and could have been a game-changer, You would not be human if you did not lose your temper.
The case needs to be looked at by The Mistake first, it was a major incident and the players have the right to complain and ask the question, what the fuck

If the incident was a referee decisions and in his eyes and within the rules, then Yes the players and the club should be fined by the FA, But it's a major mistake by the Referee and he clearly plays on and let's Haaland play the ball to Grealish and he runs to the ball and is in on goal then he blows.

No real complaints about the charge. The players' reaction was understandable as it was a shocking decision, but you can't surround the ref like that. Just glad that the media witch hunt to try and get Haaland banned didn't succeed.
It might be just me but I’m not sure what the city players did so wrong? They surrounded the ref like happens multiple times in most games every week, over every manner of decision.

As for people concerned about a Haaland ban - why? Genuinely can’t see what was so shocking about his behaviour.

I don`t know why people are upset that City will be fined for failing to control their players when all and sundry confronted the ref after his outrageous decision.
I for one have been moaning for years ref this dreadful confrontation between players and refs and I`m a big fan of how Rugby uses its rules that only the Captain can talk to the ref.
We were in the wrong and yes as an ex Sunday League player for many a year, I can and understand how and why emotions can get the better of us all.The clubs and players were warned before the season started that this behaviour would not be tolerated, so don`t lets complain now and yes other teams have also been fined.
I don`t think the Dippers have been fined but I`m certain the Rags have, but maybe thats down to having no atrocious decisions thrown at them.
I`m just glad that Haaland escaped with no punishment if I`m being honest.

Reminds me when Adebayor ran back to his own half after scoring without leaving the pitch yet they wanted to throw the book at him.
His reaction was due to the racist chants from Arsenal fans because he dared to leave their club, what they didnt know was Wegner had made him go as he wanted City's "oli money" They also threw bananas at him not of which was mentioned as he was the bad boy

His reaction was due to the racist chants from Arsenal fans because he dared to leave their club, what they didnt know was Wegner had made him go as he wanted City's "oli money" They also threw bananas at him not of which was mentioned as he was the bad boy
If I remember righlty wern`t the knuckle draggers singing obscenities about his Mum ??

It might be just me but I’m not sure what the city players did so wrong? They surrounded the ref like happens multiple times in most games every week, over every manner of decision.

As for people concerned about a Haaland ban - why? Genuinely can’t see what was so shocking about his behaviour.
"Thuggery" according to Oliver Holt. He seems determined to cast the first stone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.