City charged by FA for failing to control players against Spurs

This is a absolute bollocks. You can’t re-ref the game after it finished.

Hooper froze when he made the mistake. It was embarrassing to watch as he didn’t move for a minute knowing he’d fucked up.

He’s the ref - if too many players approach then have the balls to dish out cards to them.

But he was standing frozen wishing the ground would swallow him.

This charge from the FA is-reffing the game. Load of bollocks

The FA charge and him not getting dropped is all part of a whitewash

Dippers fined £37,500 when 8 of their players surrounded Hooper in the game against us a couple of weeks back, lets see what we get for our 6 players

Has he reffed another Liverpool game since? That will be interesting to see and whether this chump refs any of our upcoming games.

This is a absolute bollocks. You can’t re-ref the game after it finished.

Hooper froze when he made the mistake. It was embarrassing to watch as he didn’t move for a minute knowing he’d fucked up.

He’s the ref - if too many players approach then have the balls to dish out cards to them.

But he was standing frozen wishing the ground would swallow him.

This charge from the FA is-reffing the game. Load of bollocks

The FA charge and him not getting dropped is all part of a whitewash

I believe one of the cameras on the pitch showed the 4th official looking a little flabbergasted at Hoopers decision in the 94th minute.

They know he fucked up

Its clear and obvious at the amount of negativity around the club there is now campaign to destroy our club , every media outlet is now only producing disparaging articles and it is now becoming beyond a joke.The truth is twisted to make us look like a cancer in the game , eventtually all charges will be investigated and if we are exonnerated i really hope our club goes for everyone of the smug bastards who have jumped on the anti-city bandwagon

If the ref had blown for a foul more quickly ie not initially waved play on, there would probably have been no case to charge us with.

There remains the fact that the ref either changed his mind when City recovered or he had his mind changed by voice communication.

So we are owed an apology from Mr Webb whichever because of the refs actions which we may actually consider to be provocative.

I won't hold my breath because we already know the rules both on and off the field are there for us to observe to the letter whereas other teams are allowed ref, var and FFP discression.

<Maybe TNT/Sky can have a channel where fans can listen to the Refs audio throughout the game.

Not just clips of it, but audio all game. That be an interesting listen.

For what? Posting a video and using an acronym He could easily explain that he was commenting about his own actions in recovering and make a KDB like pass There is no way they could charge him It was very clever and well thought out

"Very clever and well thought out"...

That tells me everything I need to know about you as a person.

City charged for failing to control their players in the 94th minute v spuds.... quelle surprise.

Are we going to counter this with an accusation of the FA failing to provide a decent referee?
To be fair, the Premier League can’t be accused of failing to control their referee in this match.

No real complaints about the charge. The players' reaction was understandable as it was a shocking decision, but you can't surround the ref like that. Just glad that the media witch hunt to try and get Haaland banned didn't succeed.

We should cite that exceptional circumstances prompted an exceptional response. The referee waved play on and for absolutely no reason he or anybody else can explain then blew his whistle and in doing so prevented a clear goalscoring opportunity. How did they expect our players to react? I mean really?

No real complaints about the charge. The players' reaction was understandable as it was a shocking decision, but you can't surround the ref like that. Just glad that the media witch hunt to try and get Haaland banned didn't succeed.

......Yet. Give them a few more days of wall to wall coverage of them calling for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.