City Circle

After having reassurances that we would receive an update a week ago, and receiving none, I contacted Charlie again at City. Now I'm told that they are still finalising the date that work will begin and hope to have a date 'soon'...which could mean anything!

Amateur shit from the club, may not be that much money to them (which they already have) but piss poor customer service.

Can't deny the Circle issue is indeed very poorly managed by the club. I ordered two. Both presents to people who are dear to me in connection to City and therefore both discs offer an emotional worth to me and the people involved. Can ask for a refund but that would take away what we originally bought the discs for. I do hope and expect the club to make up in a proper way to the people who ordered one or more discs. This Charlie guy should pass this on to his superiors.

Gray said:
At the base of that shit bridge is just an insult, what are the Club thinking of?

My son & I paid for the middle value circle and he was offered a refund some 2 months ago but told them no thanks as he now considered it to be a charitable donation.

All in all a piss poor idea by the Club and very badly managed not unlike our transfer policy in the last three years.

If they go ahead and place it by the bridge I will be sorely tempted to remove our circle by whatever means are available to me.
Is there anything about Manchester City Football Club you do like?

squirtyflower said:
Gray said:
At the base of that shit bridge is just an insult, what are the Club thinking of?

My son & I paid for the middle value circle and he was offered a refund some 2 months ago but told them no thanks as he now considered it to be a charitable donation.

All in all a piss poor idea by the Club and very badly managed not unlike our transfer policy in the last three years.

If they go ahead and place it by the bridge I will be sorely tempted to remove our circle by whatever means are available to me.
Is there anything about Manchester City Football Club you do like?
Love our owner and our understated manager. The stadium is superb and my seat is in a brilliant position. Danny Wilson the most helpful bloke I have ever dealt with.

The football we have witnessed since HRH has on the whole been exceptional. Khaldoon is a top man and the hospitality suites are second to non.

The ticket office has improved but not yet perfect.

Doesn't hide the fact that "City Circle" has been a disgrace though does it?

Can someone on here with a bit of clout with the club not find out what the fuck is happening. It's gone way beyond a joke at this stage. Apart from putting them around the toilet wall and letting everybody piss on them it couldn't have been handled much worse! Wouldn't surprise me if some of the purchasers have since passed away it's been that long now.

I contacted the club about this, and mentioned this thread (which they've been monitoring anyway). This is their official line:

The Club are fully committed to delivering this project. We are working closely with suppliers to finalise the schedule of works and installation timeline. All supporters that have purchased a City Circle disc will then be sent an update.

Ric said:
I contacted the club about this, and mentioned this thread (which they've been monitoring anyway). This is their official line:

The Club are fully committed to delivering this project. We are working closely with suppliers to finalise the schedule of works and installation timeline. All supporters that have purchased a City Circle disc will then be sent an update.

my wife bought me one for my 50th Birthday and I'm 52 now and still no sign of it!!!

the club should definitely be offering some refund or other compensation for the awful way this has been dealt with?

Had a phone call from city today about city circle. They apologised for the delay and explained that with all the building work going on that the delay was somewhat down to that. They did however say that very shortly they will be announcing the program of works and date of installation. So it shouldnt be long now. The phone call was in response to my email enquiry about city circle, which I thought was far better than a stock email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.