City Circle

Genuine, real, LOL

I completely forgot about this!!!!

When will I see my May 2012 marriage commemorated on the circle? Hopefully just before the 2015 divorce... (I never said that)

Like one of our attacks, its taking its time....... ;-)

blueinsa said:
The circles are close to the area they're supposed to be but the guys fixing them keep passing them to each other as no one wants to take the responsibility for putting one in.

They've been trying to fix the first ones on the corners for ages but they just can't get those right.

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
The circles are close to the area they're supposed to be but the guys fixing them keep passing them to each other as no one wants to take the responsibility for putting one in.

They've been trying to fix the first ones on the corners for ages but they just can't get those right.

If we didn't laugh........ ;-)

Well Easter has been and gone - and unless they forgot to tell me, the circles are still in boxes somewhere.

Wouldn't mind of it was some office junior taking control of this and fobbing me off.

Time City gave people their money back and scrapped it, gave them money back and still laid them or did something to compensate the people that paid a lot of money for these things expecting them to be in place within a reasonable amount of time.

Surprised it's not been on Watchdog yet - just the sort of thing they like to report on - Huge company (Club) treating little fans like dirt and fobbing them off left, right and centre. They step in and it's all sorted and everyone is happy (ish) ;-)

MaineRoadBlue said:
The real issue is the club won't make a formal statement on it. Even if they said 'Hey suckers, we've got your cash and you'll have to wait another 2 years' then at least you'd be happy they acknowledge you exist and they've got a commitment to fulfill!

What we get however is nothing official, just the odd phonecall for those that persist in banging their heads on the wall.

I have given up communicating with the club reference this as I know it's like the proverbial phone ringing out in an empty office. In short, there is nobody running with this project at the club. I know this as if you read the full thread, I spoke about a year ago to the company in Birmingham who make the disks and they told me they no longer know who is their contact at the club because the original contact had left and nobody had taken ownership of the project.

Frankly it's a shambles that rates well above York away based on the fact that York away actually happened!
Didn't they make discs for other clubs too? If so I wonder how the other fans all got on with theirs?

Talking about kudos, if City's take up of the Circle was low, wouldn't this further add to its exclusivity if they placed the few discs somewhere very prominent so aiding any future roll outs of the City Circle?

Considering the enormity of the new build and other ideas floating around regarding redevelopment I am quite chilled about the situation. I am sure if the club gave a refund to everyone it would not amount to much anyway. When/if it happens, it happens.

fredmont said:
Considering the enormity of the new build and other ideas floating around regarding redevelopment I am quite chilled about the situation. I am sure if the club gave a refund to everyone it would not amount to much anyway. When/if it happens, it happens.

What is your disc for - as in is it a 21st present, an anniversary present, a memorial?

Pelly Greeny said:
fredmont said:

What is your disc for - as in is it a 21st present, an anniversary present, a memorial?
Mine was for me and my youngest son mentioning us both and saying something about City forever IIRC. Having said that I've just remebered that I bought TWO, one to be placed at the club and one for us to place somewhere at home which I haven't got round to yet......... Fuckin hell, I'm as bad as City!!!

Pelly Greeny said:
fredmont said:

Birthday but also memorial to a childhood friend, who was a blue, who died playing football in his 40's .Only problem was when they sent me the picture of what my disc read, it was wrong. I'm hoping it's correct if and when. I can understand people who ordered them for a particular occasion being upset but in the scheme of things I am ok with the wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.