City Circle

Thisishowitfeels said:
Incredibly I've just received this email from the club with an actual update/timescale on the installation:

"Firstly, we would like to apologise that we have not provided an update on the City Circle project sooner. We pride ourselves on a high level of service, and acknowledge that our usual standards have not been met.

The delay has been caused by a number of factors, many of which were outside of the Club's control. Until these issues were resolved, we were unable to progress with the project or to communicate any specific details.

All of these matters have now been addressed and we want to assure you that we are committed to delivering this project in the coming months.

From week commencing Monday 25th May, work will begin on the Etihad Stadium side of the Suisse Gas bridge. It is estimated that this work will take 12 weeks to complete.

Upon completion of the project, you will be invited to a special event to thank you for being part of City Circle, and for your patience during this difficult process.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email citycircle@mcfc.co.uk or call a member of the Supporter Services Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

Kind regards,

Lisa Eaton
Service & Fulfilment Manager"
I just got it tonight too. TBH, the buzz of it fizzled out years ago & the only reason I've not taken it further is because it would be like going against my own family.

The least they could have done was to locate them somewhere more prominent than at the foot of a bridge with people trampling all over them. But I suppose, its better late than never eh........

Seems odd that they haven't sent that email to every customer - I bought 2 and have heard nothing

I received two emails. Probably one for each circle I bought. Let's see what the event will be like. probably be a butties and a brew.
But how about a full tour of the full Etihad campus?

The email this week essentially looked like an invite to an unspecified event on an unspecified date with unspecified reasons. I took great heart from the unspecified nature of it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.