City Circle

"Dear...

Firstly, we would like to apologise that we have not provided an update on the City Circle project sooner. We pride ourselves on a high level of service, and acknowledge that our usual standards have not been met.

The delay has been caused by a number of factors, many of which were outside of the Club's control. Until these issues were resolved, we were unable to progress with the project or to communicate any specific details.

All of these matters have now been addressed and we want to assure you that we are committed to delivering this project in the coming months.

From week commencing Monday 25th May, work will begin on the Etihad Stadium side of the Suisse Gas bridge. It is estimated that this work will take 12 weeks to complete.

Upon completion of the project, you will be invited to a special event to thank you for being part of City Circle, and for your patience during this difficult process.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email citycircle@mcfc.co.uk or call a member of the Supporter Services Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

Kind regards,

Lisa Eaton
Service & Fulfilment Manager

This email was sent to: acton28@hotmail.co.uk

This email was sent by: Manchester City Football Club Ltd
Etihad Stadium Etihad Campus Manchester M11 3FF UK

You are receiving this email because you opted in to be contacted by Manchester City Football Club Ltd.

If you would like to update your profile and preferences please click here
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us please click here

Too many newsletters? You can unsubscribe."

acton28 said:
"Dear...

Firstly, we would like to apologise that we have not provided an update on the City Circle project sooner. We pride ourselves on a high level of service, and acknowledge that our usual standards have not been met.

From week commencing Monday 25th May, work will begin on the Etihad Stadium side of the Suisse Gas bridge. It is estimated that this work will take 12 weeks to complete.

Upon completion of the project, you will be invited to a special event to thank you for being part of City Circle, and for your patience during this difficult process.

Kind regards,

Lisa Eaton
Service & Fulfilment Manager

Can anyone confirm that it has started?

work will happen once the south stand has been completed because of heavy machinery in the area it will be placed

I've ordered one years ago, and this is one of those things that I keep on forgetting I had done for myself.

work will happen once the south stand has been completed because of heavy machinery in the area it will be placed
So why did City put in that email that it was due to start w/c 25th May? I can't see that being the reason It's not started (if it hasn't) as they knew about all that when they sent that email out surely?

I know it's not what city fans want to here but the south stand is a long way behind, and no work is going on near the bridge.

So why did City put in that email that it was due to start w/c 25th May? I can't see that being the reason It's not started (if it hasn't) as they knew about all that when they sent that email out surely?
Building projects don't have to have to have a footprint on the ground from day one. There is office based work first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.