City Circle

Went to see mine before the game today, both in the B of Blue, but both totally knackered, scuffed and pretty much unreadable.
Very very disappointed.

One of the ones I have is terrible .. Looks like water has got in there and the lettering is shite ...

The finish on the whole job is piss poor, Ill fitting disks in the holes , one looked like it's had a hammer taken too it and smashed to pieces, the metal ones are unreadable ..
not even has any communication that they was now laid ... Only saw it by chance today... Iv asked for a refund .

Went to see mine after the game today, in the N of Moon, looks ancient already, scuffed and underwhelming.

The process and original idea sounded amazing.

I think it is a little bit cr@p.

I'm in the second 'O' in moon.

I went down last week during tge day to find it and yesterday showed my lad who bought it in advance for my 50th where it was.

After thinking some had been nicked there were still the same ones missing as last week as far as I could tell so maybe we just didn't flog enough even for the circle?

A good idea but badly handled and a stupid place to put it.

I have watched the locals skateboarding down the bridge and what is at the bottom, the circle.

With the amount of traffic that will pass over it in the next few months it will be impossible to see it in a years time.

I suggest they get it shifted to a vertical position on the outside of the stadium.

What a shame, come on City we know own own this site, so please take a look at what people on here are saying, originally this was promised to be mounted vertically around the stadium as I recall, it's not a bad idea where it is , it's just that it doesn't work , already in looks a mess which not only upsets and annoys people who have spent their hard earned cash on this , but also reflects badly on the Club that we all love (that's why we bought these in the first place) by the time we get the invite (if ever) to attend the special ceremony (remember you promised this too) the thing will already be a complete mess. very disappointed more so for my dad who I bought for in his memory .

originally this was promised to be mounted vertically around the stadium as I recall
nope - was always meant to be set in the ground but City expected a far bigger take up and it was going to encircle the stadium at ground level
Ring.jpg

DiskMaterials.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.