City Circle

Went yesterday. Two of us looked for 10 mins before the game and could not find the disc. The stainless ones are barely legible and, as many note, will be rapidly degraded by the traffic. No mail telling me where it was located. No event. This is nothing like the proposal (thanks to DiscoSteve for the reminder of what was promised). A long history of broken promises.

Agree a wall would be better.

This was a gift from my daughters for my 60th birthday. I'm dissappointed. For those who bought as tributes for departed blues it must really upsetting.

While the money is scant consolation, I think all should be refunded.

Saw it yesterday. Not sure what others expected but it looked OK to me. Probably take you some time to find your own record on there unless you were lucky but I thought it was fine.

Saw it yesterday. Not sure what others expected but it looked OK to me. Probably take you some time to find your own record on there unless you were lucky but I thought it was fine.

A positive comment, you are on the wrong forum mate. ;-)

A positive comment, you are on the wrong forum mate. ;-)

Must have had beer goggles on - looked myself could not find my disk - silver ones were illegible / some vandalised - feel sorry for ones who bought for loved ones past

nope - was always meant to be set in the ground but City expected a far bigger take up and it was going to encircle the stadium at ground level
Ring.jpg

DiskMaterials.jpg

The metal and glass ones differ in appearance. The bronze ones look great.

Yeah looking at what it was going to be and what it is now, I can see why I bought two previous but now I'm disappointed.
Once I get back from my holiday I will probably end up taking this further.
By then they may have emailed us.

Just received an email. Ordered two and got an invite to an event on a Thursday night 7pm.
Hardly convenient and can't see it being what we deserve.

X2 people it says. I've questioned if I should have 4 baring in mind I bought two of these circles.

Same here, just got this email:

Dear Supporter,

We are pleased to update you that City Circle is complete*.

Your personalised disc is now a permanent fixture at the newly, expanded Etihad Stadium.

This is a historic moment for the Club as we integrate supporters into the very foundations of our newly, expanded home.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, we will be hosting a City Circle event which will take place on Thursday 24 September, from 7pm**.

Your invitation is for up to 2 people. To confirm your place(s), please RSVP by return of email no later than 5pm on Friday 4 September, stating the names of those who will be attending.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your commitment to the Club on and off the pitch.

We look forward to seeing you at the event.

Kind regards

Lisa

*There are a very small number of discs still to be installed.

**The event time and date are subject to change should they be impacted by fixtures.

Edit:
Knowing my luck, I bet my fuckin disc is one of those yet to be installed!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.