City Circle

Or maybe we are being to pessimistic about it.

I reckon demand has far exceeded supply we'd have to word the whole song around sport city

shaiomarali said:
Or maybe we are being to pessimistic about it.

I reckon demand has far exceeded supply we'd have to word the whole song around sport city

Give over. I'd be surprised if they've sold more than a few hundred.

I received this response a couple of weeks ago.

"Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that we are awaiting for approval on definite scheduled dates of installation. I can confirm that the installation will take place in the first quarter of the new year. Please keep track of your customer log in page, where the status is it will read 'To be installed in location', if you would like to email the team then we will be able to advise you further on the progress, once the status reads 'to be installed in location', we will be nearer to the time of the installation:

<a class="postlink" href="https://bookings.sportsfusion.eu/mcfc/discs/citycircle/login.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://bookings.sportsfusion.eu/mcfc/d ... /login.htm</a>

Should you have any queries or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.
I received this reply a couple of weeks ago, after I e mailed them about the delay.

Many thanks for your support.

Kind regards

City Circle Support Team
0161 850 1894

Citycircle

Manchester City Football Club
t:
m: fb: facebook.com/mcfcofficial
e: Citycircle@mcfc.co.uk tw: twitter.com/mcfc
w: mcfc.co.uk yt: youtube.com/mcfcofficial

Maybe they'll make them an incentive for ST holders to go Platinum next season, if sales are actually bad?

Well here is today's email return from the City Circle Customer Complaints Team!

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment and what you are currently experience.

It is our intentions to make sure our customers receive a high level of customer service at all times.

I can confirm that the City Circle is still commencing and we do have orders coming in on a daily basis, the project is the biggest project currently in the UK and can take time in scheduling the installation as we are having to work around several factors that are dependant on the installation.

Please keep track of the installation via your customer log in page, I can confirm that you have been included in the first phase and the 'status' of your disc on your log in page has changed to reflect this. We are currently working on detailed plans and looking to find the earliest window of opportunity for the first phase of the installation.

We will be in touch with you once we have a scheduled date of installation in the new year.

Should you have any queries or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

City Circle Support Team 0161 850 1894

What do they mean, biggest project in the UK? Surely to f*ck this is the only City Circle around! What are they comparing it to, but more importantly, still no dates!

Shakes head and trudges away.

Grammar Police alert.

Looks like somebody on work experience is in charge.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Well here is today's email return from the City Circle Customer Complaints Team!

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment and what you are currently experience.

It is our intentions to make sure our customers receive a high level of customer service at all times.

I can confirm that the City Circle is still commencing and we do have orders coming in on a daily basis, the project is the biggest project currently in the UK and can take time in scheduling the installation as we are having to work around several factors that are dependant on the installation.

Please keep track of the installation via your customer log in page, I can confirm that you have been included in the first phase and the 'status' of your disc on your log in page has changed to reflect this. We are currently working on detailed plans and looking to find the earliest window of opportunity for the first phase of the installation.

We will be in touch with you once we have a scheduled date of installation in the new year.

Kind regards,

What do they mean, biggest project in the UK? Surely to f*ck this is the only City Circle around! What are they comparing it to, but more importantly, still no dates!

What you are currently experience? What you are currently experiencing.

It is our intentions? It is our intention.

Still commencing? You cant still commence. Youre either going to commence or you have commenced. Can be still proceeding.

It may be the biggest project of this type... more likely the only one I suspect.

Haven't bothered with the absence of the semi colon.

Lavinda Past said:
Hmmmm.... Ever get the feeling you may have been had?

What are the odds for the cost of our plaques being transferred to be a deposit on a season ticket in the South / North stand gods?

Low. I suspect that the discs have actually been made (hence why copies have been sent out), so City have spent the money they received from us. Giving us the full cost back would put them massively out of pocket. If the worst came to the worst, they would just do something much smaller with the discs - something which only requires a few hundred/thousand as suits however many went in for this.

MaineRoadBlue said:

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment and what you are currently experience.si

Kind regards,

Hahahaha!

"The city circle support team"

I love the insinuation that there is a dedicated team of people sitting there spending all day processing these requests ;-)

apart from cost, I think another problem is that not many people actually understand exactly what it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.