City Circle

Noticed yesterday the two I got for my Sons were vandalised looked like someone has tried digging them out of the ground, after only a few weeks the whole thing looks like shit. A complete PR DIsaster
That's exactly what I saw leaving the West Hame game on Saturday - someone has been making a concerted effort to smash some of them out - there's no other way they would be in that state

Went to have a look at mine the other day, its one of the glass ones so it looked ok, if a bit smaller than I had imagined. However the steel ones look absolutely F*&%ed already, you could only read them in a certain light from a certain angle . I do think its been a cock up from start to finish, and feel very sorry for those that got them as a memorial to friends or loved ones. I'm just waiting to see what kind of event they are putting on on thursday , but whatever it is it needs to be brilliant to make up for the 2 years of disappointments and let downs.

I'm going on Thursday but still haven't received any info about what's going on? the shambles continues..................

I spent 20 minutes on the phone today and demanded my money back they promised me a call back from a manager by 16.30 today, surprise suprise no call back.
Before kick off on Saturday there was a lad about 35ish with a young boy of about eight and they were looking for the disc of the young lads grandad who is no longer with us when they found it and it had been vandalised, the dissapointment on there faces was terrible.
Get it sorted City

The whole thing is an absolute shambles. I appreciate they had to change their initial plans but there is no excuse whatsoever for the abysmal communication throughout the whole process. The fact they can't even let us know the details for Thursday when they said they would is quite fitting really. I'm fuming! I really don't know whether to make the journey from Leeds on Thursday or not.

The whole thing is an absolute shambles. I appreciate they had to change their initial plans but there is no excuse whatsoever for the abysmal communication throughout the whole process. The fact they can't even let us know the details for Thursday when they said they would is quite fitting really. I'm fuming! I really don't know whether to make the journey from Leeds on Thursday or not.

Same issue here. We are driving over from Lincoln and still do not have a clue what is happening. No contact, no information, nothing. I'm not one to complain usually but this has gone beyond a joke now.

I am not planning on going but have looked for mine and still cant find it unless it one thats already vandalised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.