City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

"Ultras" are not football fans. Just violent thugs with an excuse. Football fans don't go to a match wanting a fight.

One thing I can't stand is the "atmosphere" created by Ultras is glamourised by the media and some fans.

Really glad to hear Guido is stable and those cunts deserve the book well and truly thrown at them.

What a depressing episode. A man could end up with brain damage, his friends & family will be going through hell and some idiots will most likely end up in prison (deservedly), ruining their own lives, over a scarf and football.

It might seem like it at times but football really isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Absolutely senseless.

Here's hoping Guido makes a full recovery.
I think football IS a really big deal, BUT fighting over it (or in this case attacking someone) is fucking moronic

Who were the fans from a city supporters coach attacking our own fans at West Brom? The bloke and his kid queuing up for the concessions not so long ago. There is plenty of city v city aggression on away concourses, and complete disrespect and inconsideration from some groups of fans to others. Hopefully this can stop, but this is complained about as sanitising the game.

Last edited:
Pep showing his support,@spbajko, Twitter.
595d2c5e2c2b19a857a1483f5615244b.jpg

There is plenty of city v city aggression on away concourses, and complete disrespect and inconsideration from some groups of fans to others. Hopeful
Let’s not conflate an act of violence with “disrespect” and “inconsideration” ffs.

The latter two are viewed subjectively and are trivial compared to the former. If you were to reply rudely to my comment I might deem that to be inconsiderate or disrespectful - no big deal. If you were to seek me out and punch me in the face - that’s an entirely different matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.