City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

Wonder how many of their ultras will come to Manchester ....
I am sure they will be welcomed by all. Normally have the away fans sat next me in the CB stand in the seats that UEFA say we must give away fans. There is no segregation or stewards there which is fine when we have played teams that barely fill the lower tier. It gets a little heated when we have played English teams, Celtic, PSG etc. Not sure though why, when a team can't sell out its normal allocation, they should be entitled to other seats in home ends. It's a recipe for disaster

I am sure they will be welcomed by all. Normally have the away fans sat next me in the CB stand in the seats that UEFA say we must give away fans. There is no segregation or stewards there which is fine when we have played teams that barely fill the lower tier. It gets a little heated when we have played English teams, Celtic, PSG etc. Not sure though why, when a team can't sell out its normal allocation, they should be entitled to other seats in home ends. It's a recipe for disaster
Those seats are for the visiting club’s own guests, staff, players wives etc

There are a couple of comments under the DM article that say City fans should now stop singing about Sean Cox now this has happened.

Shit stirring scousers no doubt.

Speedy recovery Guido.

Last edited:
I'm from Belgium. Does not look good, seems he may have permanent brain damage. 5 people are arrested ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.