City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

That message on the bluemoon Belgium Facebook page - “Keep on fighting daddy”. A son to have be going through that and his father fighting for his life just because of going to a football match. It’s just so tragically depressing.
Being a father of two that’s absolutely heartbreaking “ keep on fighting daddy “ that’s got me totally. That could of been many or most on here.
So hope this poor chap pulls through so many thoughts, prayers and everything else of I can think of going out to his family , friends and all the Belgium blues.
shattering news this.

That message on the bluemoon Belgium Facebook page - “Keep on fighting daddy”. A son to have be going through that and his father fighting for his life just because of going to a football match. It’s just so tragically depressing.
TRULY HEARTBREAKING !

This has shocked me ,we were among the last out the ground last night and totally lost ,I was asking directions and this star of a lady stopped us told us to shut up cover up as the brugge ultras were looking for city and we wouldn't get back to town going the way we were walking ,another kind gent and his son saw our dilema told us to come with them and he got us in his car and got us back to town ,so grateful and he even refused money for a drink ,so thankful now :+(
Top drawer this ! Pity you didnt get there names as we could have praised them on BM!

There are a couple of comments under the DM article that say City fans should now stop singing about Sean Cox now this has happened.

Shit stirring scousers no doubt.

Speedy recovery Guido.
Maybe Heysel is a reason for the distain for the fans of English teams.

.....just saying.

Those seats are for the visiting club’s own guests, staff, players wives etc
That's not quite what they are. There's a rule that says every club must offer 200 Cat A tickets to the opposition for every Champions League game. The club still has to sell them and can sell them to who they want. City's corporate season ticket holds often get these. I sat in them once at Ajax.

This has shocked me ,we were among the last out the ground last night and totally lost ,I was asking directions and this star of a lady stopped us told us to shut up cover up as the brugge ultras were looking for city and we wouldn't get back to town going the way we were walking ,another kind gent and his son saw our dilema told us to come with them and he got us in his car and got us back to town ,so grateful and he even refused money for a drink ,so thankful now :+(
There are good people after all. Hearing what happened to that City fan makes wonder about the human race.
Petrol station, bristling with cameras? Hope the Belgian police are better on the job than their colleagues down L4. Scum of the earth to attack anyone 'cos of a scarf, but a 63 year old makes them worse than animals. Hope the guy makes it!
They have arrested five scum bags.

Top drawer this ! Pity you didnt get there names as we could have praised them on BM!
The only reason I asked the guy originally his scarf looked like a city scarf ,his son even took the car seat out to let us get in ,we were mighty thankful even more so in covid times ,I made sure we both masked up ,I offered him €10 euro for a drink but he wasn't any of it ,he said he's over to the Etihad ,would love to thank him properly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.