City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

Hope the guy gets through it and the arseholes responsible get locked up. Didn't really expect anything like this playing Brugge. Naivety on my part no doubt only visited the town centre which looks as quaint and harmless as any place you could wish to visit.
Just reading on Facebook 5 have already been arrested thanks to cctv

There are a couple of comments under the DM article that say City fans should now stop singing about Sean Cox now this has happened.

Shit stirring scousers no doubt.

Speedy recovery Guido.

Biggest myth going this. There's a song about them getting "battered in the streets" about Kiev, no-one was seriously injured in Kiev. No blue would sing about Sean Cox, and I've never head anything like that ever.

Whatever they can twist into a weird victim narrative though. Utterly bizarre fanbase.

Biggest myth going this. There's a song about them getting "battered in the streets" about Kiev, no-one was seriously injured in Kiev. No blue would sing about Sean Cox, and I've never head anything like that ever.

Whatever they can twist into a weird victim narrative though. Utterly bizarre fanbase.
They are the very last fanbase on earth who should be moralising about violence at European matches

That message on the bluemoon Belgium Facebook page - “Keep on fighting daddy”. A son to have to be going through that and his father fighting for his life just because of going to a football match. It’s just so tragically depressing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.