City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

Best wishes to Guido. I would never have put Brugge down as a shithouse club but they were thugs on and off the pitch from what I saw on the telly. Booing the knee, throwing stuff at players, sunday league challenges on the pitch and now stories of 'ultras'.
The booing of the knee, what was that all about.
Haha Im sure they’re not. A bit like the 1,000 ‘club sponsors’ that CSKA Moscow allowed in to watch a behind closed doors game that time
And they turned up to the match at the Etihad.

I'm from Belgium. Does not look good, seems he may have permanent brain damage. 5 people are arrested ...

Awful news. A 63 year old just wanted to watch a game of football and could end up brain damaged because of some arseholes. I hope & pray that he makes a full recovery.

You would have to be a massive **** for 5 of you to attack a 63 year old.

Last edited:
Absolutely awful. He’s in a really bad way. I hope they make an example of the offenders. There’s no need to be attacking anyone let alone an elderly lone bloke.
Shithouses.

Absolutely awful. He’s in a really bad way. I hope they make an example of the offenders. There’s no need to be attacking anyone let alone an elderly lone bloke.
Shithouses.
Hope he pulls through, my brothers the same age & I just think about the places we have been wearing our colours, just madness.

Cowards. Hope they get what they deserve. But more important mr De Pauw gets through this. Wish him all the best

Always envied the massive support City gets from Belgium compare to Netherlands. They are close followers and true Blues.

I’m absolutely disgusted and shocked by this completely disgraceful attack on one of our blue brothers.
Lets all hope Guido recovers quickly and fully from this bloody cowardly attack, and that the shithouses that attacked him get theirs !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.