City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

The club have deserved some stick for poor admin decisions recently but they’ve done brilliantly to get that out there in such a short time. Well done to whoever.
The Club have been brilliant. All the support for Guido has been fantastic and particularly from Pep and the lafs. I think the flag was sorted by the OSC but that’s neither here nor there.

Credit to Brighton too with the messages of support / flag on the big screen.

Awesome effort from everyone. Without trawling through the posts, has there been an update on Guido?

Some good news .

Translation of article:

Tears rolled down his cheeks”: Coma-stricken Man City fan learns what happened to him
Guido De Pauw (63), the Manchester City fan who was beaten into a coma last week by a Club Brugge fan, is doing better. He himself does not remember the attack. "We carefully told my father what happened," says son Jurgen De Pauw (40). "Tears rolled down his cheeks."

Bjorn Maeckelbergh, Dylan Vermeulen 26-10-21, 05:00
Last update: 06:39
18 COMMENTS
Guido De Pauw (63) is still recovering from his serious injuries in the Maria Middelares hospital in Ghent. He suffers from severe headaches and struggles with the consequences of a gastric tube. Nevertheless, his family speaks of an immense progress, which has developed since this weekend. “Father is now regularly awake,” Jurgen says. "He tries to talk and moves well." According to him, the damage appears to be minor at first sight. “According to the doctors, he will have scars in his brain from the point bleeding. We don't know yet what damage that will cause. That remains to be seen. But honestly, we are already very relieved. The doctors also call this evolution very positive. We take it upon ourselves, especially after the first reports when it really could go either way and at a certain point it looked very bad."l

Always thought being an old bastard would protect me from the dicks when leaving the stadium.
Seeing the picture of Guido, senseless shit-housery of the first order, obviously not.
I hope tge chap makes a full recovery, and somewhere down the line, life throws significant retribution at the c#nts that did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.