City Fan Ban

I'd plan for an hour before and after the match as a max.

But watching City on telly, sometimes the stress is too much, I'd want one every 10 minutes sometimes

I mean I don’t wanna make a big issue of a lighthearted bit of chat but I’m intrigued as to why anyone would want to be in the ground an hour after the end of the game?

I mean I don’t wanna make a big issue of a lighthearted bit of chat but I’m intrigued as to why anyone would want to be in the ground an hour after the end of the game?
Not been for 10 years, assuming there are pre-match stuff go on?

Plus I could easily spend an hour in the shop deciding whether or not to buy something.

Any form of projectile is absolutely prohibited to be thrown onto the pitch. So as flares, smoke bombs, plastic bottles etc come into this category a court imposed football banning order (which have a minimum 3 year duration) is a logical punishment.

The club should reinforce this with a lifetime ban in my view. Same applies to idiots who go on the pitch whilst a game is in progress. I'm not a Hanging Judge so I'm prepared to let those that go on the pitch after the final whistle off with a three year club ban.

Any form of projectile is absolutely prohibited to be thrown onto the pitch. So as flares, smoke bombs, plastic bottles etc come into this category a court imposed football banning order (which have a minimum 3 year duration) is a logical punishment.

The club should reinforce this with a lifetime ban in my view. Same applies to idiots who go on the pitch whilst a game is in progress. I'm not a Hanging Judge so I'm prepared to let those that go on the pitch after the final whistle off with a three year club ban.
You sir should be appointed without delay to overhaul our justice system

Was always going to happen, people where encouraging everyone to get down to the ground & welcome the team with flares flags etc, was bound to spill over into the stadium. I was one of those shouting wtf are they doing when we needed another etc……but come on fellas that is very very excessive, well over the top as far as I’m concerned, this from the club that smokes us like kippers on CL nights to create an atmosphere. For all we know it could’ve been a season ticket holder for 20 years therefore losing their seat, that’s a punishment in itself never mind the ban & fine….those that broke the nets are looking at life
I’m watching from far away these days so obviously on a programme beamed right around the globe, that goal breaking and subsequent picture taking looked chavvy as fk. It was embarrassing to watch everyone queuing up to launch their kids onto it when the club had been begging everyone to leave the pitch for over 15 minutes . A definite low on a cracking day.

If it's the one who threw one on the pitch when we chasing a goal then it should have been a lifetime ban.
Actually if it wouldn’t of happened the whole chain of events following would have been different and most likely we wouldn’t have been champions. Stupid I know but it’s true.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.