City fan complaining - MEN

The bloke's a ****. There's no way any true City fan would allow the gutter press yet another opportunity to slag us off like this.

Does anyone have a link? I tried looking on the MUEN website but couldn't find it. I want to see what this gimp looks like

Disgusting having to wait an extra three days. Now what are your thoughts on having to wait 34 years for a trophy ?
Hope he doesn,t get married and have to go shopping for shoes with his mrs.

Says in the article that they couldnt find his house,well as a courier I can tell you that is the standard excuse if we are too busy to get to every delivery,hardly City's fault if the delivery driver cant be arsed/is too busy !!!

i think you will find he has been planted primed, probably doesn,t even support city, basically they are running out of ideas of disruption, i mean come on it,s a pretty lame effort, that paper is probably the worst local rag in the country which is now owned or about to be owned by the mirror group?
Alanm1980 said:
The Reporter is a Mike Keegan and the Fan is called Daine McCormick.

thecock.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.