City fan complaining - MEN

bluejase said:
PMSL I know him and his brother. Gonna direct him to this thread!
leave it a while... we don't want it removed just yet..!

What number is his house on Mary St, Cheadle..? maybe someone will knock on his door and complain..

The Fat el Hombre said:
The guy's a grown man and is whingeing because his shirt came 4 days late even though City have refunded the delivery price and given him an extra discount. Grow up for fucks sake

It's not Brennand Damo this is in the news section, page 22 of the early edition
Lol,exactly what i was thinking,all his mates have got theirs before him
awww,maybe one day his balls will drop

TheMightyQuinn said:
He should have ordered a set of balls before a City shirt. Crying over this like a little woman, he's obviously in desperate need of some balls. idiot.

It has been removed from the website anyway so that is how big a story it is, which begs the question why bother in the first place? They have spent time and money sending out a reporter AND a photographer to get this twerps 'look at me, my disgust is symbolised by my face resting on my arm' look...... A fully grown man booing because 'all my mates had one apart from me'. AND has the nerve to mention the other shirt he ordered was for his 'disabled dad'. What has his disability got to do with it? Pathetic.

Thatchersforearm said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He should have ordered a set of balls before a City shirt. Crying over this like a little woman, he's obviously in desperate need of some balls. idiot.

It has been removed from the website anyway so that is how big a story it is, which begs the question why bother in the first place? They have spent time and money sending out a reporter AND a photographer to get this twerps 'look at me, my disgust is symbolised by my face resting on my arm' look...... A fully grown man booing because 'all my mates had one apart from me'. AND has the nerve to mention the other shirt he ordered was for his 'disabled dad'. What has his disability got to do with it? Pathetic.

It's a good life when a fashion item arriving a few days late warrants you to run to the press and complain. I just hope Amazon get his Sex and The City DVD to him quickly or he'll be on the news at 10.

What a whinging,pitiful mard arse.

No City fan in my book...what kind of fan kicks off to the papers and gives them a chance to beat the club up cos his replica shirt's a few days late in the post?

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.