City fan complaining - MEN

gidge said:
think your all missing the point totally. i wouldnt go to the media to slag city off, otherwise i wouldnt be a fan. i contacted the m.e.n guy to contact city for a fuckin explanation which i wasnt getting. i literally got no feedback as to when i would recieve the shirts therefore fuckin dire customer service. thats the point. the only option i had at the time. i'd tried called kitbag, the delivery service, city customer services and not ONE person could tell me what the fuck was goin on! what would you do? at the end of the day, they apoligised and gave a shitty explanation, but one nonetheless. and i finally got my shirts. end of.

Enough said me thinks.

Wheelsy said:
You are a complete **** for even contemplating running to the media. I don't know what you were trying to achieve — if it was to look like a complete weapon on the biggest city forum in the world, then you've done it.

But that really is a shit paper, obviously devoid of story ideas. I remember a couple of years ago they devoted a full page to a local ref who sent someone off with a B&Q receipt, and some bandwagon jumping fan flew from Australia to watch a couple of games.

I remember that.....wonder what became of the Aussie twat ?

gidge said:
think your all missing the point totally. i wouldnt go to the media to slag city off, otherwise i wouldnt be a fan. i contacted the m.e.n guy to contact city for a fuckin explanation which i wasnt getting. i literally got no feedback as to when i would recieve the shirts therefore fuckin dire customer service. thats the point. the only option i had at the time. i'd tried called kitbag, the delivery service, city customer services and not ONE person could tell me what the fuck was goin on! what would you do? at the end of the day, they apoligised and gave a shitty explanation, but one nonetheless. and i finally got my shirts. end of.

I'd understand if you'd been waiting 2 months for it but you only had to wait 4 days ffs.
You obviously wanted to be 'the first' to own one, and when it didn't arrive you spat your dummy and rang the MEN

Yet another indignant consumer. Tesco is to blame for that sort of attitude! Call yourself a fan, get to fuck you prick!

gidge said:
hahaha no did i bollocks say that. none of my mates have bought one haha. i wannid to smile on the pic because it wasnt a stab at city. it was a stab at kitbag fuckin up what was a good business run by city. the guy told me jus to look straight faced.

Just the best hybrid word I've ever read. Luvvit!!!

gidge said:

Personally, I'd get off my lazy fucking arse, get on a bus or in my car and travel all the way from Cheadle to CoMS. What is it, 5 miles? 6? Half an hour?

I guess you think it's much better to deal with three or four different companies on the phone over four days then go running to the press whining.

The sad thing is , the guy obviously is standing by his actions , and cannot understand why people are having a go . No point in trying to explain to him , waste of time .

''..There is none so blind as those who will not see ..'' - John Heywood 1546

Kirkstall Blue said:
How to be the perfect City fan, read this thread and have a lesson on how to treat other City fans.

Other City fans who go to the press to complain about the club? Ever heard of a saying about not shitting on your own doorstep?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.