City fan' letter in "Radio Times"

*sticks nose in the air* Well of course, that’s why it is the ‘Radio Times* I subscribe to. Nothing but the highest quality for Eccles folk. ;-) :-)

I was always a bit disappointed that it wasn't the Wireless Times.

By the way EB, I hope your wireless is valve, and not transistor?

Last edited:
I just never got why a documentary was made about them winning a title after thirty years. Outside of their supporters who cares? What about us winning one after forty four years and pipping your biggest rival right at the death? Surely that's the bigger story?

They did one for Leicester. But yeah, what a load of shit. But I guess it's because they know the mawkish pricks will lap up any old shit if it has a Liverpool badge on it.

This has been an object lesson in how to derail a thread. In fact it's a derailment of a derailment of a derailment.
These are the best ones.
'Describe your favourite City goal' might start out as Tuearts overhead kick but by page 2 we are talking about some brass in Guatemala who had a beard.

See what I'm doing, giggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.