City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us

Re: City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us! FFS!

CityPar said:
TBH I can't see what more the club could have done and if he's any sense he'll reply to them soon and take up their final offer. If that's rejected then hell mend him. And to run to the papers? WTF!! What kind of supporter is he....!

At which point the club should tell him to 'F' Off.

MATCITY said:
Caption Competition

C_71_article_1458359_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"first a broken leg now my hand is glued to my face FML"

a shit one to start but i'm sure you clever bastards will come up with some comedy gold

how do I TUNNEL my way out of this one?

When I went to the Bolton game the other week, there were two guys on our coaches who were both on crutches, they didn't ask for or expect any preferential treatment.

I got both my legs sliced off in a horrific mechanical accident when the sky camera gantry fell on me whilst outside the ground and I still managed to drag myself to my seat on the 3rd tier, I also managed to get down at half time for a pint and a chicken balti pie. The club were more than helpful in assisting me by having a steward on hand to mop up my constant bleeding and most importantly they freeze dried my legs enabling them to be sewn back on after the game, the clubs actions very much helped me towards a full recovery.
You can only imagine what I think of this wimp.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 pm --<br /><br />I got both my legs sliced off in a horrific mechanical accident when the sky camera gantry fell on me whilst outside the ground and I still managed to drag myself to my seat on the 3rd tier, I also managed to get down at half time for a pint and a chicken balti pie. The club were more than helpful in assisting me by having a steward on hand to mop up my constant bleeding and most importantly they freeze dried my legs enabling them to be sewn back on after the game, the clubs actions very much helped me towards a full recovery.
You can only imagine what I think of this wimp.

the kippax kid said:
I got both my legs sliced off in a horrific mechanical accident when the sky gantry fell on me whilst outside the ground and I still managed to drag myself to my seat on the 3rd tier, I also managed to get down at half time for a pint and a chicken balti pie. The club were more than helpful in assisting me by having a steward on hand to mop up my constant bleeding and most importantly they freeze dried my legs enabling them to be sewn back on after the game, the clubs actions very much helped me towards a full recovery.

-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 pm --

I got both my legs sliced off in a horrific mechanical accident when the sky camera gantry fell on me whilst outside the ground and I still managed to drag myself to my seat on the 3rd tier, I also managed to get down at half time for a pint and a chicken balti pie. The club were more than helpful in assisting me by having a steward on hand to mop up my constant bleeding and most importantly they freeze dried my legs enabling them to be sewn back on after the game, the clubs actions very much helped me towards a full recovery.

Shit !!! This happened to you twice ?? :)

MATCITY said:
Caption Competition

C_71_article_1458359_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"first a broken leg now my hand is glued to my face FML"

a shit one to start but i'm sure you clever bastards will come up with some comedy gold
The last time i grassed someone up they chopped my little toe off.

Either this guy is trying it on to use the players tunnel, or, he's a complete dickhead. If he's serious about not being able to handle a few stairs on crutches, he'd do well to sit down on his sofa & watch the lads recently that did the "Pole Yomp" along with their injuries sustained whilst on active service.

Get a fucking grip man !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.