City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us

Re: City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us! FFS!

And if the big fanny hadn't gone to the press the thread would not exist. I hope he breaks his other leg.
citymad said:
Doesn't help when fans make a thread about it. Just brings more attention to it so the lazy media scum can take it further. Sometimes I think fans forums are part of the problem. i wouldnt dream about making a thread that gives ammo to the enemy.

When we were queueing for Wembley tickets at COMs for the semi final there was a guy stood in front of us stood from 4 am to 10 am, he had one of those metal cages all round his leg which was bolted to his bones, he had shorts on and it was freezing. I offered him my fold up chair, which he declined, and he did not complain once about his predicament in 6 hours. Now thats a proper fan!

lets hunt him down and throw him in the napoli end!

MATCITY said:
notts blue said:
lets hunt him down and throw him in the napoli end!
Don't throw him let him walk into the Napoli end

What an attention seeking tart ! I hope both his legs fall of and rats knaw the stumps ! I feel a bit better now

Been reading for a few years, registered in May, this cock has made me post for the first time.

all i can say is, what an absolute ****.

i hope all this hatred was worth his little story and few minutes in the limelight, the fucker should be banned from the ground, thats what you get for running to celebrate with your beloved blues!

Roger Ringpiece said:
And if the big fanny hadn't gone to the press the thread would not exist. I hope he breaks his other leg.
citymad said:
Doesn't help when fans make a thread about it. Just brings more attention to it so the lazy media scum can take it further. Sometimes I think fans forums are part of the problem. i wouldnt dream about making a thread that gives ammo to the enemy.

lowering yourself to arse and rag talk there tut tut

Offer him a refund on his season ticket, and give it to a proper blue as a prize,
refund his shirt purchase, (I don't want to be associated with poor fan behavior)
A map of directions to the swamp, we don't want him, they can have him.
secretly attach a 'kick me' sign to his back as he leaves, might as well treat him as a schoolboy if he is going to act like one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.