City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us

Re: City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us! FFS!

Caption Competition

C_71_article_1458359_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"first a broken leg now my hand is glued to my face FML"

a shit one to start but i'm sure you clever bastards will come up with some comedy gold

MATCITY said:
Caption Competition

a shit one to start but i'm sure you clever bastards will come up with some comedy gold

I cant wait for that cheque from shakin bacon

What an attention seeking tosspot. The club has helped you, either accept their offer, and shut up, or don't turn up, and just sit at home, pulling sad, stupid little faces. Don't start whining about how its oh so unfair you can't use the players tunnel. Loads of disabled fans turn up every match, and they don't moan, demand preferential treatment, and turn to the press to tell sob stories. If someone see's him, throw a steaming hot bovril at his left tit.

what a fooking tool!!!

he breaks his own leg playing footy and expects city to bend over for him ffs.

he will definitely miss the game now unless he is a brave man because he will get nothing but abuse the mardarse.

Unknown_Genius said:
What an attention seeking tosspot. The club has helped you, either accept their offer, and shut up, or don't turn up, and just sit at home, pulling sad, stupid little faces. Don't start whining about how its oh so unfair you can't use the players tunnel. Loads of disabled fans turn up every match, and they don't moan, demand preferential treatment, and turn to the press to tell sob stories. If someone see's him, throw a steaming hot bovril at his left tit.

I'm in CB1. Off to by Bovril and Flask. Well worth a few quid :)

Jesus...

I broke mine a few years ago, and still got up the spirals on my crutches to East stand Level 3.. was knackered but I did it.

what a poor story!<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:17 pm --<br /><br />Jesus...

I broke mine a few years ago, and still got up the spirals on my crutches to East stand Level 3.. was knackered but I did it.

what a poor story!

MATCITY said:
Caption Competition

''Why is my fucking toe so big?''

wareing117 said:
MATCITY said:
Caption Competition

took advise from david haye??

''Why is my fucking toe so big?''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.