City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

Thanks for messages of support and all the help people have been, very much appreciated.
Carl is slowly being allowed to come out of his induced coma. He can move his eyes and has some movement in his limbs. Today he started trying to move his head from side to side to see things. His recovery will takke time but hopefully it will be a complete recovery.
Merry Xmas and up the Blues
Rammy

Bovril had a good Chat with Andrew today & is meeting up with him for a few beers on Sat

Super Store have Sorted Ian out with some flags & he ha sprinted Carls name on to help with the Collection .Carl is going to write to Garry Cook .Rosie Bass .Liz Douglas .Mark Hughes .Richard Dunne .& Ricky Hatton ,Watch this space

I am one of Carl's friends from Liverpool, one of the many Evertonians who have also donated to the sponsored "No Booze" that Mark Crump has started.

An event like this puts everything into perspective, we may support different Football clubs, but we have a common bond, Carl Ramsbottom!

Get well soon!

True Blue.

peteanddo said:
I am one of Carl's friends from Liverpool, one of the many Evertonians who have also donated to the sponsored "No Booze" that Mark Crump has started.

An event like this puts everything into perspective, we may support different Football clubs, but we have a common bond, Carl Ramsbottom!

Get well soon!

True Blue.

Never seen Mancs and Scousers pull together before. Well done fella, I spoke to Carls cousin while he was collecting before the game - never seen so much money in a collection bucket before. He also said the hospital had taken Carl off the ventilator last night and he breathed on his own - but things are looking up. Hope he doesnt mind my update!

berger1985 said:
peteanddo said:

Get well soon!

True Blue.

Never seen Mancs and Scousers pull together before. Well done fella, I spoke to Carls cousin while he was collecting before the game - never seen so much money in a collection bucket before. He also said the hospital had taken Carl off the ventilator last night and he breathed on his own - but things are looking up. Hope he doesnt mind my update!
Not at all & latest news is Carl is being propped up & the Nurses are trying to feed him with Jelly .Will do a seperate post about the Collection Later Cheers Every one

Got in late today and couldn't see any buckets outside the ground so will put some in the one at the furnhurst before Blackburn game.

Cheer swe did not have enough helpers to cover where we wanted so we concentated on the pubs & later on at one of the corners near the away fans See you Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.