$CITY Fan Token launches + Fantom (survey P 10)

Yes lots of traders do this. Cant believe my window cleaner still needs cash.
Btw, the City token will be called a "Leeson".
Updated for accuracy

Was looking for the picture of him arrested in his City shirt but not anywhere. Only the ones with his Green sweatshirt over the top. Are we looking after our image?
1616327405500.png
Never noticed the CITY on the front before

Last edited:
What about a quid for the trolley in Aldi? If there wasn’t an incentive to return the trolley they’d be all over the place.

Use your $City Fan Token.

Remember to take it out though, as it will be worth more than Aldi trolley in the future.

Apparently there is a huge demand for fan tokens.

From what I’m reading 21 European clubs already have fan tokens, with more European clubs getting on-board. It’s a way for clubs to increase their revenues.

As you can see below there is money to be made on fan tokens. But there are loses to be made as well.

I certainly not an expert in fans tokens or investments, I’m sure there are a few on here who are, but fan tokens look like they could give a good long-term return if you invest in the right club/s. Clubs that are run well and successful. ;-) Football in only going to get bigger and more wealthier in the future.

Note Barcelona’s fan token price rise even though they are 1bill Euros in-debt and in turmoil.

The Barcelona fan token started of at £2.03. It’s now £31.64.

25410-B28-FE0-D-446-B-B5-FF-5-BB40-E7-AC4-B0.png

[/img]https://i.postimg.cc/W4893JcB/654-B8-E67-A02-D-43-F1-A86-E-42-BD4-B6-C09-A5.png[/img]

905-FEE65-7-BDE-44-A2-9502-28-F1-F6540686.png

BE6-D6-AFA-97-DF-42-A3-9-E47-3-D8-C4-D5-AD075.png

F309-BB5-B-2-C43-4-E88-AB86-D35-D39-C2-EC26.png

That’s the point. No need for cash. Long after we’re all dead cash will be a history lesson In schools and nothing more. A cashless society will eventually happen.

You don’t need cash now to go out. Just take a debit card or make payments via your mobile phone.
I haven’t used cash since February 2020

Apparently there is a huge demand for fan tokens.

From what I’m reading 21 European clubs already have fan tokens, with more European clubs getting on-board. It’s a way for clubs to increase their revenues.

As you can see below there is money to be made on fan tokens. But there are loses to be made as well.

I certainly not an expert in fans tokens or investments, I’m sure there are a few on here who are, but fan tokens look like they could give a good long-term return if you invest in the right club/s. Clubs that are run well and successful. ;-) Football in only going to get bigger and more wealthier in the future.

Note Barcelona’s fan token price rise even though they are 1bill Euros in-debt and in turmoil.

The Barcelona fan token started of at £2.03. It’s now £31.64.

25410-B28-FE0-D-446-B-B5-FF-5-BB40-E7-AC4-B0.png

[/img]https://i.postimg.cc/W4893JcB/654-B8-E67-A02-D-43-F1-A86-E-42-BD4-B6-C09-A5.png[/img]

905-FEE65-7-BDE-44-A2-9502-28-F1-F6540686.png

BE6-D6-AFA-97-DF-42-A3-9-E47-3-D8-C4-D5-AD075.png

F309-BB5-B-2-C43-4-E88-AB86-D35-D39-C2-EC26.png

Maybe just me but I don't see where the value is being built from. You aren't buying shares in the club, You don't own anything tangible so what's to stop it all disappearing in an instant?

No doubt some will get rich from this but I'm not convinced that this is any sort of sound investment. Happy to be educated.

Several leading Premier League clubs are set to sign deals with Socios – a ‘fan token’ platform that allows users to vote on club decisions – before the end of the season, the company’s chief executive has told i.

Manchester City were aware of the negativity surrounding the deal with West Ham and thought long and hard about how they could ensure the technology worked with their traditional fanbases before launching. All current Cityzens members have been given a token.

“We’ve been talking to these guys for the last two years. There was a lot of education involved. When we started three years ago we were a nobody, now we are a business of 100 people. We generated £25 million of revenue for clubs in the last quarter of 2020 and this year we’re going to generate probably £100m for all the clubs all over the world which we’re going to share with the clubs.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.