City fans - a frightening new insight...

allan harper said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
LEGEND! Well said mate, Too many people becoming impatient and wanting success now. Real blues love all aspects of our club and the younger blues like myself look to learn from the guys who have "been there are done that" in the early years. I've been following city since birth and started going to Maine Road at the age of 5 but i could tell you what happened 40 years before that. People on here who aren't arsed about our history can "jog on", supporting a club is about all areas of the club, past present and future

Whats wrong with wanting success now ? i might get knocked over by bus next week or get mi head caved in off you lot at Burnley, its no good to me when im dead. Ive wanted success for 20 years its never happened but still dosent stop me wanting it. I wont top 4 this season that is success imo

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 am --

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I go away for 24 hours and you are still moaning. Firstly, no football fans, or humans are perfect.

Secondly, you said our history was meaningless.

That's all, nothing more, nothing less. You admit you were in the wrong with your shitty comments, as was MCFCDave.

Now you are protesting too much. Life's too short to be getting heated over someone you don't know, or have never met.

The fact you are a blue, gives you more in common with me than the majority of people on this planet.

This forum is not about who listened more in English class, whose shit smells sweeter.

It's about sharing a common interest in supporting City, and on this occasion, your comments were not just unsupportive (as so many can be on here, including my own).

They were just wrong.

You are one of the few exceptions to the rule, no doubt, in your admission you have no family who brought you to City.

But for the majority, we were brought to it by family, dads, uncles, grandad's.

City's history is woven through family ties, so never discount it's relevance to people.

I won't be at Burnley tomorrow, you will.

Don't make you better than me, apllies both ways.

Im in a bad mood ive got a banging headache

You see, mate, we're not too different.

You want success, I want success. This is no dick measuring contest.

I want it now, also. You are only two years younger than me but only picked City in 89/90.

I've got 11 miserable years more on that, without seeing us win a thing also.

Makes it worse the tales of yesteryear, because of that.

But it also keeps me going, because hopefully my Dad will still be alive when when we one day we do lift something.

As a blues fan of over 40 years, I don't see anything different that there as ever been.
We had major fall outs between fans when Rodney Marsh joined us
I remember blues fighting each other in the stands at Darlington in the Cup in the late 90's

At the moment the expectation is so great that is affecting the judgement of many of us.

All we can do is get behind the team and sing and shout them to fourth.

I could also point this thread out as well...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=169522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=169522</a>

I hate City, I hate the club, I hate the money, I hate those MCFC Video's, I hate the sky because it reminds me of City, I hate Colin bleedin Bell, Franny Lee and that Dennis Tueart overhead kick, I hate Mancini, Hughes, Allison and Sven, I hate fat, thin, small, tall City fan's, I hate you and I hate all the kits ever!!!!!!

......I quite liked the B of the Bang though....Bastids

:)

Petetheblu said:
I hate City, I hate the club, I hate the money, I hate those MCFC Video's, I hate the sky because it reminds me of City, I hate Colin bleedin Bell, Franny Lee and that Dennis Tueart overhead kick, I hate Mancini, Hughes, Allison and Sven, I hate fat, thin, small, tall City fan's, I hate you and I hate all the kits ever!!!!!!

Cue tumbleweed and clanging bell

fbloke said:
Petetheblu said:

Cue tumbleweed and clanging bell

I hate FBloke to..

tolmie's hairdoo said:
allan harper said:
Whats wrong with wanting success now ? i might get knocked over by bus next week or get mi head caved in off you lot at Burnley, its no good to me when im dead. Ive wanted success for 20 years its never happened but still dosent stop me wanting it. I wont top 4 this season that is success imo

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 am --

Im in a bad mood ive got a banging headache

You see, mate, we're not too different.

You want success, I want success. This is no dick measuring contest.

I want it now, also. You are only two years younger than me but only picked City in 89/90.

I've got 11 miserable years more on that, without seeing us win a thing also.

Makes it worse the tales of yesteryear, because of that.

But it also keeps me going, because hopefully my Dad will still be alive when when we one day we do lift something.

Exactly ! we all have different opinion's but the end of the day we all want City to succeed.

Theres nothing wrong with wanting success mate, We all want it but we have got to be real about it. Top4 will be a massive success and im striving, hoping and praying that we get there this season. If we don't then that doesn't mean we have been unsuccessful. There are major changes happening around the club at the moment and we are still in the very early stages of transition. We have improves greatly from last season (a success in itself), but too many people overlook the major haul that has happened over the last 18 months or so. Lets hope we are lucky enough to see major success whilst we are still here, you only have to look at Monday night to realise that life is too short. If i died tomorrow i'd be happy knowing i had followed our club through thick and thin with or without trophies. Patience is a virtue and the success will come sooner or later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.