City fans are back in love with Carlos Tevez

over last 3 years i dont think ive enjoyed watching a player at city so much, ben going city since 1978.... Pound for pound looking at every game the commitment to get to the ball first is second to none....

Really cant believe what some people think of him but we are all allowed opinions, I know of a few players that have done far worse than what happened in munich, one of them has just gone back to Italy...

Carlos gets my applause......

Tevez is very thick. He has a mercenary as an agent and I think he does as he is told. I appreciate him as a footballer but would never like him as a person like I do with Joe and Micah.

I'm not!

Would never sing his name again but he does get clapped as others would during the game, although not when teams are read out.

I celebrate his goals, although I didn't celebrate his first one back against west brom

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
coulsonblue said:
he's only here for the money.

...which is probably the reason why we all do our jobs. Isn't it?
Glad someone pointed him out!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm --<br /><br />
sergiokun said:
Best player i have seen in a blue shirt

I agree, no matter what he's done off the pitch, on the pitch he's simply amazing

Niall2407 said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
coulsonblue said:
he's only here for the money.

...which is probably the reason why we all do our jobs. Isn't it?
Glad someone pointed him out!

-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm --

sergiokun said:
Best player i have seen in a blue shirt

I agree, no matter what he's done off the pitch, on the pitch he's simply amazing

What he did is done and dusted now yes it was wrong but Carlos is a class player and the best i have seen at city. Hope he is back and well for Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.