City fans are back in love with Carlos Tevez

MCFC BOB said:
I know that guy. He's best friends with one of my friends' brothers and used to go to my high school.

Ste? I think he lives near you.

I go to the football with him, still looks like a daft **** in that picture.

Timmmmahhhh said:
MCFC BOB said:
I know that guy. He's best friends with one of my friends' brothers and used to go to my high school.

Aye, think he lives down the road from my old house (I live in Manchester now) near the Morrison's in Cheadle Heath. Could be wrong though.

MCFC BOB said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
MCFC BOB said:

Aye, think he lives down the road from my old house (I live in Manchester now) near the Morrison's in Cheadle Heath. Could be wrong though.

Yeah, he lives between there and the back of Edgeley precinct.

I'm also apparently "a full on bellend" for posting the link/his picture.

Timmmmahhhh said:
MCFC BOB said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Yeah, he lives between there and the back of Edgeley precinct.

I'm also apparently "a full on bellend" for posting the link/his picture.

if you see him tell him to bin that kids watch, unless its his girlfriends and he'd just borrowed it

Well. you can tell Tevez is really enjoying his football again. He seems to get on great with Dzeko
and was really good mates with Mario. He loves playing for Mancini and is really earning his
money these days. He really appreciates the fans and I wouldn't be surprised if he signed
a new contract to stay at City till he retires. It has been a revelation how he has really
taken to the British culture and you can often see him in the best restaurants in the area.
His English has really come on too as you can see when he is being interviewed. We would certainly miss his cheery attitude as well as his goals if he ever left us!

how can you dislike tevez as person, i met him, very down to earth guy, and the argies adore him. he was in miami mall the other day with his family, he really is small....and his scars...oh god....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.