City fans are back in love with Carlos Tevez

If he was regularly scoring I would be. Sadly as he has been thwacking the cow's back side with a banjo all season. He has lost a yard in pace too, so it's time to ship him out in the summer I think.

bosniandiamon10 said:
how can you dislike tevez as person, i met him, very down to earth guy, and the argies adore him. he was in miami mall the other day with his family, he really is small....and his scars...oh god....

I saw him in Salford Precinct a few weeks back. He was taking advantage of the special offer on Steak Bakes in Greggs.

sergiokun said:
Have you forgive him Timmmahhhh

Similar to what's been posted earlier. I don't clap his name when the names are called out before the match, I'll clap/cheer him on the pitch if he deserves it.

I don't want him to leave, I think he can play a big part for us.

He's still a kettle necked **** tho.

Timmmmahhhh said:
sergiokun said:
Have you forgive him Timmmahhhh

Similar to what's been posted earlier. I don't clap his name when the names are called out before the match, I'll clap/cheer him on the pitch if he deserves it.

I don't want him to leave, I think he can play a big part for us.

He's still a kettle necked **** tho.

Fair point pal I was pissed off at the time but love watching him play

Was livid when he left us a bit in the lurch but oh well. Far more important things at the time for me to worry about it after that and now.

Was good to see him really work hard in pre season and he hasn't actually played that bad, is he not our top assister? Lost his goal scoring touch a bit but he is being used deeper back in behind Aguero etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.