City fans are back in love with Carlos Tevez

Came back and helped us win the league ( just doin his job) . Was shit last game if season and has been inconsistent this season . Fooked off back to Argentina again, anyone know the full story why? . Defo not loved by me and I hope we cash in on him in the summer window . I don't hate the guy but he still ent done enough for me to fully forgive him.

Niall2407 said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
coulsonblue said:
he's only here for the money.

...which is probably the reason why we all do our jobs. Isn't it?
Glad someone pointed him out!

-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm --

sergiokun said:
Best player i have seen in a blue shirt

I agree, no matter what he's done off the pitch, on the pitch he's simply amazing

That's a terrible mis-quote.

"He's only here for the money. The only reason he came back from exile was to pick up his wages."

was what I said and it's true.

When he finally realised that the club weren't going to let him out of his contract he came back to pick up his wages.

We've seen the best of Tevez - it was time for him to go last summer.

He disrespected our club and football generally in Munich, and only came back from Argentina because the club would have sued his arse off.

I don't love him... I don't even like him. I don't give a toss whether he plays for us again or not. When he plays, I just see a guy running round a lot in a City shirt who will f*ck off at the first opportunity.

If he scores for us, I'll cheer because it's City, but I'll never clap him or sing his name.

Never forget... Never forgive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.