City fans at Liverpool

greenie said:
clp1000 said:
greenie said:
i heard them yesterday as well, it still goes on a lot! and in denmark they were singin em in the Rover, which is obviously aan irish catholic bar

It's an Irish bar, yes. But what makes it a "Catholic" bar ? I'd love to know !!!!

all the celtic pictures on the wall (one of which got smashed), and the fact that the owner who set the bar up is a catholic and a celtic fan

So a Celtic picture on the wall denotes religion !!! Is that what you're saying ????

greenie said:
clp1000 said:
greenie said:
i heard them yesterday as well, it still goes on a lot! and in denmark they were singin em in the Rover, which is obviously aan irish catholic bar

It's an Irish bar, yes. But what makes it a "Catholic" bar ? I'd love to know !!!!

all the celtic pictures on the wall (one of which got smashed), and the fact that the owner who set the bar up is a catholic and a celtic fan

So a Celtic picture on the wall denotes religion !!! Is that what you're saying ???? And you took the time and effort to ask him his religion ?? Why's that ?

bluejase said:
Excuse my naivety but what's wrong with singing 'no surrender to the IRA'?

It's quite easy, if you sing it, you are a prick.

Oh and we didnt surrender to the IRA we just gave their murdering leaders top government jobs and made them rich! No surrender indeed!

Mike N said:
bluejase said:

Oh and we didnt surrender to the IRA we just gave their murdering leaders top government jobs and made them rich! No surrender indeed!

Shut your mouth and grow up you prick.

Mike N said:
bluejase said:

Never have sung it as i don't sing songs i don't know much about(being 20). Though i do remember the IRA bombing Manchester, surely Mancunians singing the line 'No surrender to the IRA' can't be deemed offensive to others?

bluejase said:
Mike N said:
bluejase said:

Never have sung it as i don't sing songs i don't know much about(being 20). Though i do remember the IRA bombing Manchester, surely Mancunians singing the line 'No surrender to the IRA' can't be deemed offensive to others?

abit different when celtic were singing ira songs about bombing manchester a few years ago. But i think the reason people moan about it is the fact its a dark era that we never want to return and we would rather forget it than remember?

I heard a couple of city fans swearing yesterday, if I hear this at anymore games think I'm gona have to stop going, it's a disgrace!!

Why does nobody ever think of the children

i dont understand the meaning behind why no surrender shouldnt be sang

i thought the ira were scum...so why not sing it

someone like to explain to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.