City fans at Liverpool

BlueT said:
As catholic Blue I fail to understand your logic. City play a football match and you sing no surrender to the IRA, Why? What has it got to do with MCFC. The IRA dont even exist now, theres a peace agreement. What is your agenda? All Catholic Blues Hated the IRA and other terrorist groups. It is simple, you are bigoted wankers. Why dont you fcuk off and follow rangers. I have been watching City since I was 8, 1973. Ive got some bad news for you, Im gonna fight you twats til the day I die. God bless my club and the 99% of TRUE BLUES.

Seems like you hate those opposed to terrorists more than the [former] terrorists themselves !!!

Just picked up on this thread never thought i would hear such bigotted shit on a City site or English.
I served 4 tours in N Ireland and you have not got a clue the shit religion can corse with a persons body so please sut the FUCK up

Mods can we remove this shite or move it to a country it deservs

But why would you want to sing it? I remember all our pub belting it out in a world cup years ago and couldnt really understand it...we werent playing either Irish team.
Why would you sing it at a Prem match watchin City? I never heard it at Maine rd (or dont remember) and never heard it at the Coms. Personally Hark now hear the City sing sounds much better, leave the past in the past.

foley87 said:
i dont understand the meaning behind why no surrender shouldnt be sang

i thought the ira were scum...so why not sing it

someone like to explain to me
It is not a football song Plus we did surrender .We let all the Prisoners out (on both sides) & gave there leaders top jobs

What I want to know is why so called City fans post a similar message after EVERY single away game on here? Its not exactly a shock to find out there has been an offensive song or 2 sung by a small minority, it happens at every team. Posting on here about it after every match is not going to make it stop.

As alluded to earlier in the thread, the 'no surrender' song is a calling card for the far-right group combat 18. This was the group who smashed up Lansdowne road in the mid 90's. The 18 stands for AH, their favourite Austrian fascist.
Groups such as the IRA are rightly condemned but this song is born from an extreme group which has nothing to do with City apart from a few neanderthals.
I also didn't like hearing a City fan calling our very own Stephen Ireland a gypo at Anfield on Sunday. Before you ask, no I didn't confront him as I would of got a few slaps of a fat drunken prick twice my size.

clp1000 said:
BlueT said:
As catholic Blue I fail to understand your logic. City play a football match and you sing no surrender to the IRA, Why? What has it got to do with MCFC. The IRA dont even exist now, theres a peace agreement. What is your agenda? All Catholic Blues Hated the IRA and other terrorist groups. It is simple, you are bigoted wankers. Why dont you fcuk off and follow rangers. I have been watching City since I was 8, 1973. Ive got some bad news for you, Im gonna fight you twats til the day I die. God bless my club and the 99% of TRUE BLUES.

Seems like you hate those opposed to terrorists more than the [former] terrorists themselves !!!

Suggest you read Barneys post higher up clp1000, you might learn something.

It has nothing to do with City, end of.

blue_paul said:
As alluded to earlier in the thread, the 'no surrender' song is a calling card for the far-right group combat 18. This was the group who smashed up Lansdowne road in the mid 90's. The 18 stands for AH, their favourite Austrian fascist.
Groups such as the IRA are rightly condemned but this song is born from an extreme group which has nothing to do with City apart from a few neanderthals.
I also didn't like hearing a City fan calling our very own Stephen Ireland a gypo at Anfield on Sunday. Before you ask, no I didn't confront him as I would of got a few slaps of a fat drunken prick twice my size.

Correct, anyone who sings these songs are cunts who should be fucked off from City - no exceptions.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
foley87 said:
i dont understand the meaning behind why no surrender shouldnt be sang

i thought the ira were scum...so why not sing it

someone like to explain to me

There isn't any reason why not as far as I'm concerned; The IRA were an illegal paramilitary terrorist organisation hell-bent on bringing about change through terror, murder, extortion and the like. Unfortunately, their 'leaders' now hold some of the top jobs in Northern Ireland.

Firstly what the hell has this got to do with football

And secondly if you are prepared to sing about an "illigal paramilitary terrorist organisation" to show your hatred towards them, then why are you not singing anti- UVF, UDA and LVF songs. Is it maybe because you have actually taken sides and are showing sectarianism over something you know nothing about - If so your as bad as the Celtic and Rangers bigots. THIS HAS NO PLACE IN OUR CLUB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.